Announcement

Collapse

Disclaimer - Read This First

Disclaimer

This website contains general information about medical and educational conditions and treatments. The information is not advice, and should not be treated as such.

The educational and medical information on this website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Cheryl Swope, M.Ed. and Memoria Press make no representations or warranties in relation to the information on this website.

You must not rely on the information on this website as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or individualized advice from any other professional healthcare or educational provider. If you think you or your child may be suffering from any medical condition you should seek immediate medical attention.

You should never delay seeking medical or educational advice, disregard medical or educational advice, or discontinue medical or educational treatment because of any information on this website.
See more
See less

Question about SC Level C

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question about SC Level C

I am looking a the Level C Phonics manual and see that in the back is an 8 week review. Is this to be done after the 34 week phonics program or would it be appropriate to do it in conjunction?

Re: Question about SC Level C

Hi Evangelina

It is an optional 8-Week program that would be completed after Level C is done. Some students need year-round schooling or more review built in to their academics. The 8-Week review is designed to meet that need. But again, it is optional.
    “If I should fall even a thousand times a day, a thousand times, with peaceful repentance, I will say immediately, Nunc Coepi, ‘Now, I begin.’.”

~Venerable Bruno Lanteri
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Wonder Boy 14 ... MP5 + R&S Math 6
    Joy Bubble 12 ... MP5 full core
    Cowboy 10 ... MP5 + R&S Math 4
    Sassafras 6 ... MP1
    All … SSPX Catechesis

Comment

Originally posted by Anita View Post
      Hi Evangelina

It is an optional 8-Week program that would be completed after Level C is done. Some students need year-round schooling or more review built in to their academics. The 8-Week review is designed to meet that need. But again, it is optional.
      Thanks. I already have those works books, well, because I am a sucker for those Rod and Staff workbooks.

Comment

They are sweet, aren’t they?! Those are definitely worth doing. My kids love them.
        “If I should fall even a thousand times a day, a thousand times, with peaceful repentance, I will say immediately, Nunc Coepi, ‘Now, I begin.’.”

~Venerable Bruno Lanteri
        ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
        Wonder Boy 14 ... MP5 + R&S Math 6
        Joy Bubble 12 ... MP5 full core
        Cowboy 10 ... MP5 + R&S Math 4
        Sassafras 6 ... MP1
        All … SSPX Catechesis

Comment

Originally posted by Evangelina View Post
          Thanks. I already have those works books, well, because I am a sucker for those Rod and Staff workbooks.
          We bought all the way through “L”. My oldest did a few as a first grader, “for fun”. My middle child, 6 does a few here and there as well! So, even if not done in the 8 week review, no sweat! Do them whenever! There is not much K’ers can do alone, so I like that they are easy for them!
          Christine

(2022/2023)
          DD1 8/23/09 -Mix of MP 6/7
          DS2 9/1/11 - Mix of SC 7/8 and SC 9/10 (R&S 5, FFL)
          DD3 2/9/13 -SC 5/6

Previous Years
          DD 1 (MPK, SC2 (with AAR), SC3, SC4, Mix of MP3/4, Mix MP5/6
          DS2 (SCB, SCC, MPK, AAR/Storytime Treasures), CLE Math, Mix of MP3/4, MP5 (literature mix of SC 7/8/MP5)
          DD3 (SCA, SCB, Jr. K workbooks, soaking up from the others, MPK, AAR), MP1, MP2

Comment

Working...
          X