Announcement

Collapse

Disclaimer - Read This First

Disclaimer

This website contains general information about medical and educational conditions and treatments. The information is not advice, and should not be treated as such.

The educational and medical information on this website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Cheryl Swope, M.Ed. and Memoria Press make no representations or warranties in relation to the information on this website.

You must not rely on the information on this website as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or individualized advice from any other professional healthcare or educational provider. If you think you or your child may be suffering from any medical condition you should seek immediate medical attention.

You should never delay seeking medical or educational advice, disregard medical or educational advice, or discontinue medical or educational treatment because of any information on this website.
See more
See less

Third Grade Math Visual Aids

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• enbateau
    replied
    Just resurrecting this thread In hopes that someone saved the visual aides because the link is broken in the first post.

Anyone?

Leave a comment:

• sfhargett
    replied
    Re: Third Grade Math Visual Aids

Originally posted by HeatherB View Post
    Thank you so much for creating these visual aids! They will come in handy as we begin level 3 of math in the next month or so.

Heather
    You're very welcome. I figured that if I spent a bunch of time putting them together for myself, I might as well post them and maybe save someone else some time.

Leave a comment:

• HeatherB
    replied

Thank you so much for creating these visual aids! They will come in handy as we begin level 3 of math in the next month or so.

Heather

Leave a comment:

• cherylswope
    replied

Impressive, ladies!

Maybe we can bind all of these into one SC booklet or into a combined pdf, as we discussed doing with all of Colomama's helps.

If anyone has created anything else not yet posted to this forum, please post here or, if you prefer, send to me, cherylswope@memoriapress.com.

As Colomama said at Sodalitas (paraphrased), if a person tries to teach without the visual aids, he is missing out!

Leave a comment:

• sfhargett
    replied

All right here are the other ones I made.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Colomama
    replied

Just sharing the love! Glad it was helpful.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X