Announcement

Collapse

Disclaimer - Read This First

Disclaimer

This website contains general information about medical and educational conditions and treatments. The information is not advice, and should not be treated as such.

The educational and medical information on this website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Cheryl Swope, M.Ed. and Memoria Press make no representations or warranties in relation to the information on this website.

You must not rely on the information on this website as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or individualized advice from any other professional healthcare or educational provider. If you think you or your child may be suffering from any medical condition you should seek immediate medical attention.

You should never delay seeking medical or educational advice, disregard medical or educational advice, or discontinue medical or educational treatment because of any information on this website.
See more
See less

Attending Sodalitas 2017? Check in on this thread to let us know!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attending Sodalitas 2017? Check in on this thread to let us know!

If you are attending SG2017, please touch base on this thread over on K-8 to let us know and "meet" the rest of us:

https://forum.memoriapress.com/showt...f-who-s-coming
    Festina lentē,
    Jessica P

SY2019-2020 · 8th MP Year
    @ Home, HLN, & MPOA
    S · 10th, MPOA Henle 3
    D · 8th
    D · 5th
    S · 2nd

Highlands Latin Nashville Cottage School

Re: Attending Sodalitas 2017? Check in on this thread to let us know!

Are other people here going to this event? Does anyone know if there is childcare offered? If not, I would need to look up Kentucky law about staying home (or at a hotel) alone since my older daughter, who is extremely responsible, would have to watch Clara and the puppy. If Stella could not watch Clara I would need to hire a babysitter and would love to share one with another family!
    JeJe Greer
    Mom to:
    Stella (6M in 2018-2019)
    Clara (SC3 in 2018-2019)

Comment

Re: Attending Sodalitas 2017? Check in on this thread to let us know!

Originally posted by jejegreer View Post
      Are other people here going to this event? Does anyone know if there is childcare offered? If not, I would need to look up Kentucky law about staying home (or at a hotel) alone since my older daughter, who is extremely responsible, would have to watch Clara and the puppy. If Stella could not watch Clara I would need to hire a babysitter and would love to share one with another family!
      I went last year, but sadly can not attend this year.

Childcare is not available. I will send you a pm on FB about a local person that might be able to help you with suggestions for a babysitter (or maybe that local person could come out, but wasn't sure if I would be upsetting posting that in a public forum1).
      Last edited by howiecram; 04-28-2017, 02:49 PM.
      Christine

(2019/2020)
      DD1 8/23/09 - SC5/6
      DS2 9/1/11 - SC3,4, 5/6 combo
      DD3 2/9/13 -SC2 to start, MP1 second semester

Previous Years
      DD 1 (MPK, SC2 (with AAR), SC3, SC4’
      DS2 (SCB, SCC, MPK, SC2)
      DD3 (SCA, SCB, Jr. K workbooks, soaking up from the others, MPK)

Comment

Working...
      X