Announcement

Collapse

Disclaimer - Read This First

Disclaimer

This website contains general information about medical and educational conditions and treatments. The information is not advice, and should not be treated as such.

The educational and medical information on this website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Cheryl Swope, M.Ed. and Memoria Press make no representations or warranties in relation to the information on this website.

You must not rely on the information on this website as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or individualized advice from any other professional healthcare or educational provider. If you think you or your child may be suffering from any medical condition you should seek immediate medical attention.

You should never delay seeking medical or educational advice, disregard medical or educational advice, or discontinue medical or educational treatment because of any information on this website.
See more
See less

Convention in Rogers, AR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Convention in Rogers, AR

I just saw this in today's email! We will be attending this, for sure. And it is during spring break when my kids will be at my mom's house, so we will get to actually focus. Will anyone for SC be there?
    Miah - married to Warcabbage, 3 boys, BS in social work, AS in Electrical Engineering Technology

Evulcarrot - 18, freshman in college, Medical Technology , mild autism
    Battlebroccoli - 17, lives with grandma, attends a special high school program part time
    Doomsprout - 10, highly verbal moderate autism, anxiety, motor delays, sensory processing issues - SC 4 with R&S 4

Re: Convention in Rogers, AR

Originally posted by Miah View Post
    I just saw this in today's email! We will be attending this, for sure. And it is during spring break when my kids will be at my mom's house, so we will get to actually focus. Will anyone for SC be there?
    Cheryl Swope will not be there, but we will have several MP reps and will bring SC products to display.

HTH!
    Michael
    Memoria Press

Comment

That does help. Do you know if the SC3 materials will be there? Also, this may be a stupid question, but I have never been to something like this. I don't want to do anything but visit the booth, do you know if that typically requires a full pre-registration with a conference?
      Miah - married to Warcabbage, 3 boys, BS in social work, AS in Electrical Engineering Technology

Battlebroccoli - 17, lives with grandma, attends a special high school program part time
      Doomsprout - 10, highly verbal moderate autism, anxiety, motor delays, sensory processing issues - SC 4 with R&S 4

Comment

That does help. Do you know if the SC3 materials will be there? Also, this may be a stupid question, but I have never been to something like this. I don't want to do anything but visit the booth, do you know if that typically requires a full pre-registration with a conference?
        I don't know for your specific one, but our state conference has a $40 vendor only price..
        Christine

(2019/2020)
        DD1 8/23/09 - SC5/6
        DS2 9/1/11 - SC3,4, 5/6 combo
        DD3 2/9/13 -SC2 to start, MP1 second semester

Previous Years
        DD 1 (MPK, SC2 (with AAR), SC3, SC4’
        DS2 (SCB, SCC, MPK, SC2)
        DD3 (SCA, SCB, Jr. K workbooks, soaking up from the others, MPK)

Comment

Yes, you might be able to purchase a shopping-only pass. I'd call the company putting on the convention to find out.
          Festina lentē,
          Jessica P

10th year HSing · 8th year MP
          @ Home, HLN, & MPOA
          10th, 8th, 5th, 2nd

Highlands Latin Nashville Cottage School

Comment

Sorry for the interruption with this thread. I finally found the info on their website. It's really not a very friendly site. They don't sell exhibitor only passes, and I don't think I can justify $70.00 to get in when I want nothing else from the place. On the other hand, I think I've convinced my husband to come to Sodalitas next year, so I will eventually get to meet all you lovely people.

Comment

Sorry for the interruption with this thread. I finally found the info on their website. It's really not a very friendly site. They don't sell exhibitor only passes, and I don't think I can justify $70.00 to get in when I want nothing else from the place. On the other hand, I think I've convinced my husband to come to Sodalitas next year, so I will eventually get to meet all you lovely people.
              I completely understand. We'll look forward to seeing you next year!
              Michael
              Memoria Press

Comment

Hooray!

SC 3 will be on display @ Sodalitas.

Comment

Working...
                X