Announcement

Collapse

Disclaimer - Read This First

Disclaimer

This website contains general information about medical and educational conditions and treatments. The information is not advice, and should not be treated as such.

The educational and medical information on this website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Cheryl Swope, M.Ed. and Memoria Press make no representations or warranties in relation to the information on this website.

You must not rely on the information on this website as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or individualized advice from any other professional healthcare or educational provider. If you think you or your child may be suffering from any medical condition you should seek immediate medical attention.

You should never delay seeking medical or educational advice, disregard medical or educational advice, or discontinue medical or educational treatment because of any information on this website.
See more
See less

Postcard Exchange ~ U.S. States & Capitals (X Posted)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Postcard Exchange ~ U.S. States & Capitals (X Posted)

This is cross posted for anyone who doesn't make it over to the other forum boards. Trying to have as many states represented as possible if anyone would like to participate.

Hello All,

This year we are going through the 3rd grade U.S. states and capitals course. I thought it would be fun if my 3rd grader could start receiving postcards from as many different states as possible. It would also be great for him to have to address outgoing postcards correctly (thank you NAC) and practice abbreviations. I’m not sure how likely it is to get all 50 states but it would be fun to see how many we could get. I think state specific postcards are pretty easy to get a hold of and the postage is a little cheaper.

Any interest? It doesn’t have to be just for students going through the states and capitals class. If anyone is interested and willing, PM me with your address, and then we will gladly send you a postcard in return from The Natural State!

ETA: I guess if anyone else is also interested in sending/receiving multiple postcards from various states (not just from me), I can organize a list to share & set a date for the exchange sign up. Just let me know in your PM.

ETA: If you are interested in adding your name/address to the postcard exchange list (to send and receive multiple postcards), please include your email address in your PM, along with your postal address so that I can send out a completed list of addresses. I will set a deadline date of March 11 to reply for anyone who is interested and then send out the list. So fun! We already have several states that have sent PM's!

Original thread: https://forum.memoriapress.com/showt...s-and-Capitals
Working...
X