Announcement

Collapse

Disclaimer - Read This First

Disclaimer

This website contains general information about medical and educational conditions and treatments. The information is not advice, and should not be treated as such.

The educational and medical information on this website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Cheryl Swope, M.Ed. and Memoria Press make no representations or warranties in relation to the information on this website.

You must not rely on the information on this website as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or individualized advice from any other professional healthcare or educational provider. If you think you or your child may be suffering from any medical condition you should seek immediate medical attention.

You should never delay seeking medical or educational advice, disregard medical or educational advice, or discontinue medical or educational treatment because of any information on this website.
See more
See less

Appendix in SC2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Appendix in SC2?

So, I was starting to put a schedule in place for a tentative school start the second week of August and went looking for a quick list of memory verses and recitation. I can't find it.

My guide goes from week 34 directly to the 8 week review and that's it, book ends, no appendix. Am I missing it?
    Married to DH for 14 years. Living the rural life in the Colorado mountains

DS11- Simply Classical 5/6
    DD9- Simply Classical 5/6 (neurotypical, but schooling with big brother to save mom's sanity)
    DD 6- Classic Core First Grade

We've completed:
    Classic Core Jr. kindergarten, kindergarten, first grade, and second grade.
    Simply Classical levels B, C, 1, 2, 3, and 4.

Re: Appendix in SC2?

Hi, Colomama.

I have a copy here, and the Recitations/Memory Work begin on page 238 within the Appendix. In my copy, this occurs after the 8-week review.

Please call the office tomorrow, so you can receive a new, complete guide!

Be sure to explain that you already purchased it, so you can receive this at no charge to you.

You definitely want the Appendix. You'll find many "goodies" in there from pp. 237-253.

Thanks-
    Cheryl

Comment

Mine ends with a blank page on page 236, sadly. Will definitely call tomorrow. My Sodalitas order that I just received had several errors. I called and had those fixed yesterday. Hopefully they can just stick a new guide in with that box.

DD9- Simply Classical 5/6 (neurotypical, but schooling with big brother to save mom's sanity)

We've completed:

Comment

Is this all straightened out now?

Comment

Yep. Called this morning and spoke with Ryan. A new guide is headed my way.

Props to Memoria Press. My other box had already shipped. I called Tuesday morning and it went out that same afternoon. Those folks in the shipping dept are sure speedy! I imagine my second box is already packed and ready to go.

We've completed:

Comment

Working...
          X