Announcement

Collapse

Disclaimer - Read This First

Disclaimer

This website contains general information about medical and educational conditions and treatments. The information is not advice, and should not be treated as such.

The educational and medical information on this website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Cheryl Swope, M.Ed. and Memoria Press make no representations or warranties in relation to the information on this website.

You must not rely on the information on this website as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or individualized advice from any other professional healthcare or educational provider. If you think you or your child may be suffering from any medical condition you should seek immediate medical attention.

You should never delay seeking medical or educational advice, disregard medical or educational advice, or discontinue medical or educational treatment because of any information on this website.
See more
See less

Individual Lesson Plans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Individual Lesson Plans

Tanya says that SC Individual Lesson Plans will be posted and available by the end of the week.

Our Sodalitas mom from Alabama wanted the multi-modal Simply Classical lesson plans for teaching cursive with NAC 1. These should appear under SC 2 Individual Lesson Plans in the next few days.

Thanks-
    Cheryl

Simply Classical: A Beautiful Education for Any Child

New - Simply Classical Curriculum Spread the word to homeschoolers of children with special learning needs: effective, beautiful, and integrated education for autism, Down syndrome, learning disabilities, language disorders, and more.

Re: Individual Lesson Plans

Oh I wish the book , A Beautiful Education fir any Child was available several years ago.

I'm going to order it.
    I was just saying in another thread , even tho I classically homeschooled my big kids, I listened to those saying, ' you can't classically homeschooled the SN child.

Our failure was with NOT schooling them classically. This mama has fixed that. I started last year back to the classical education.

Thank you so much for all your curriculum. I am in love

Comment

Re: Individual Lesson Plans

Originally posted by Kat w View Post
      Oh I wish the book , A Beautiful Education fir any Child was available several years ago.

I'm going to order it.
      I was just saying in another thread , even tho I classically homeschooled my big kids, I listened to those saying, ' you can't classically homeschooled the SN child.

Our failure was with NOT schooling them classically. This mama has fixed that. I started last year back to the classical education.

Thank you so much for all your curriculum. I am in love

Welcome, Kat w!

You wrote: "Our failure was with NOT schooling them classically. This mama has fixed that." Good for you!

Yes, those voices are often loud and persistent, even in homeschooling. (Look for an article on this soon.)

I think three things happened at the same time:

1) Progressive ed infiltrated homeschooling materials and theories in ways few homeschoolers realized. This continues today.
      2) People tried WTM with SN and decided, "If this is classical, then classical won't fit my child."
      3) Homeschoolers liked the idea of "styles" to match their children's personalities. Megacatalogs and conventions still reflect this notion.

Now we're reversing these errors. Thanks to Memoria Press and all of our beloved "beta-testers" here, we're reversing them even with children whose learning challenges are very real and significant.

So glad you're here. We will benefit from your experience. And your children will benefit from their determined mom!

You will reclaim their education. At 10 and 12, it is not too late! As you know, these years are perfect for literature, writing, math, music, physical strengthening, and more.

Let us know if we can help in any way.

Thanks-
      Cheryl

SC Individual Lesson Plans - now available for every subject in every level to date

Comment

Working...
      X