Announcement

Collapse

Disclaimer - Read This First

Disclaimer

This website contains general information about medical and educational conditions and treatments. The information is not advice, and should not be treated as such.

The educational and medical information on this website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Cheryl Swope, M.Ed. and Memoria Press make no representations or warranties in relation to the information on this website.

You must not rely on the information on this website as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or individualized advice from any other professional healthcare or educational provider. If you think you or your child may be suffering from any medical condition you should seek immediate medical attention.

You should never delay seeking medical or educational advice, disregard medical or educational advice, or discontinue medical or educational treatment because of any information on this website.
See more
See less

Estimated shipping date for Simply Classical Copybook?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Estimated shipping date for Simply Classical Copybook?

Is there an estimated finish/ship date for this yet?

Thanks!
    AimeeM

Hi, Aimee.

You can purchase the Simply Classical Copybook here: http://www.memoriapress.com/curricul...iculum-level-1. We are working on getting an individual page up for the copybook, but in the meantime, you can buy it on the Level 1 page.

Tanya

Comment

Hi Tanya. I purchased level 1 already and it's here! We're so excited!
      I was told they hadn't shipped the copybook yet, which is why it wasn't in the package we already received.
      ETA: What I was asking was whether or not there was any word on when it would ship, for those who already purchased it in the package.

Comment

Yes -- when I ordered Level 1 (the second it came out! LOL!) "Simply Classical Copybook" was still going to the printer and was not included in the core pack I received from MP. I DID RECEIVE IT ABOUT A WEEK AND-A-HALF-AGO, along with another resource that was on backorder (I forget which workbook...). Contact someone at MP (or wait for an answer here) to make sure you haven't been overlooked.

To date, I have received everything in the Level 1 package except for the book, "A Child's Garden of Verses", which I was told was out of print. They selected another version of it for use with Level 1 (that includes more poems and will not change the Lesson Plans). Still waiting on that one. Any word, lovely moderators from MP?
        Boy Wonder: 12, Seton and MP Electives (Special Needs)
        Joy Bubble: 10, Seton and MP Electives (Special Needs)
        Snuggly Cowboy: 8, Seton and MP Electives
        The Comedian: 4, Seton/MP Pre-K, though she’ll probably zoom through that in a week.

“Have no fear of moving into the unknown. Simply step out fearlessly knowing that I am with you, therefore no harm can befall you; all is very, very well. Do this in complete faith and confidence.”
        ~Pope St John Paul II

Comment

Hello.

A Child's Garden of Verses is for Level B. We should be getting them in soon, and I apologize for the delay!

Tanya
          Last edited by tanya; 04-16-2015, 07:53 AM.

Comment

NOPE! *I* made the mistake! I ordered Level 1 and Level B at the same time and I have a WRETCHED cold right now. I got my signals crossed! LOL! Yes -- "A Child's Garden of Verses" is not Level 1.

Still need the book, though
            The Comedian: 4, Seton/MP Pre-K, though she’ll probably zoom through that in a week.

“Have no fear of moving into the unknown. Simply step out fearlessly knowing that I am with you, therefore no harm can befall you; all is very, very well. Do this in complete faith and confidence.”
            ~Pope St John Paul II

Comment

Yay! Thank you, Tanya!

~Pope St John Paul II

Comment

Get well soon, Anita!!! Spring is here!

Tanya

Comment

Working...
                X