Announcement

Collapse

Disclaimer - Read This First

Disclaimer

This website contains general information about medical and educational conditions and treatments. The information is not advice, and should not be treated as such.

The educational and medical information on this website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Cheryl Swope, M.Ed. and Memoria Press make no representations or warranties in relation to the information on this website.

You must not rely on the information on this website as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or individualized advice from any other professional healthcare or educational provider. If you think you or your child may be suffering from any medical condition you should seek immediate medical attention.

You should never delay seeking medical or educational advice, disregard medical or educational advice, or discontinue medical or educational treatment because of any information on this website.
See more
See less

Homeschool Convention in Cinci

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Homeschool Convention in Cinci

Hi Cheryl, Do you know what days you will be speaking? Are they different talks from last year? Susan

Originally posted by Quiet heart View Post
    Hi Cheryl, Do you know what days you will be speaking? Are they different talks from last year? Susan
    I submitted two new special needs sessions this year, along with the four you attended last year. You can view my session descriptions for classical education here and sessions for special needs here.

The GHC conference organizers decide which to select for each conference. Then they place them all on a schedule. They intend to post the schedule 30 days before each conference. We should know the Cincinnati schedule in the next week or so!

Thanks-
    Cheryl

cherylswope.com

NEW - Memoria Press - Simply Classical Special Needs Resources

Comment

GHC posted the final schedule for the upcoming Cincinnati convention - April 9-11, 2015! I am especially looking forward to this one.

Highly recommended:
      Classical Education Unplugged - lively, spontaneous panel sessions featuring Martin Cothran, Andrew Kern, Dr. Christopher Perrin, & Andrew Pudewa
      Session 1 Friday, April 10 8:30-9:30 a.m. Duke 260-262
      Session 2 Saturday, April 11 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. Duke 260-262
      (Each session is always enjoyable & informative. I plan to attend both!)

The MP Booth is open & fully staffed from morning to evening.

This is my schedule (below).

If you come, please introduce yourself. Meeting people "live" from the forum is one of my favorite aspects of any convention:

Great Homeschool Convention
      Cincinnati 2015

Cheryl Swope

Thursday, April 9
      6-7:30 p.m. MP Booth – Book signing & conversation

Friday, April 10
      *10:00-11:30 a.m. Duke 260-262
      What Good are Labels: Understanding Your Child's Learning Problems
      Kathy Kuhl & Cheryl Swope

11:30a.m.-1:00 p.m. MP Booth -- Book signing & conversation

*2:30-3:30 p.m. Duke 235
      Why Classical Education for Special Needs? You Can Do This!
      Cheryl Swope

4:00-5:30 p.m. MP Booth – Book signing & conversation

Saturday, April 11

9:00-10:00 a.m. MP Booth – Book signing & conversation

2:00-3:30 p.m. MP Booth – Book signing & conversation

*4:00-5:00 p.m. Duke 200-205
      Classical Christian Education: Simply Defined
      Cheryl Swope

5:00 until exhibit hall closes @ 5:30 p.m. - MP Booth

Many familiar names from MP will be in the booth. Come visit Tanya, Paul Schaeffer, Martin Cothran & his lovely wife Joyce, and more ....

Even if you did not previously plan to attend, consider coming this year. You need not live in Ohio. I'll be driving over 6 hours from Missouri to attend. If you attend nothing else, the line-up of classical educators this year makes this conference worth the effort!

View the full schedule including Martin's solo sessions here.

Thanks-
      Cheryl

cherylswope.com

Comment

Working...
      X