Announcement

Collapse

Disclaimer - Read This First

Disclaimer

This website contains general information about medical and educational conditions and treatments. The information is not advice, and should not be treated as such.

The educational and medical information on this website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Cheryl Swope, M.Ed. and Memoria Press make no representations or warranties in relation to the information on this website.

You must not rely on the information on this website as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or individualized advice from any other professional healthcare or educational provider. If you think you or your child may be suffering from any medical condition you should seek immediate medical attention.

You should never delay seeking medical or educational advice, disregard medical or educational advice, or discontinue medical or educational treatment because of any information on this website.
See more
See less

St. Louis area?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

St. Louis area?

My daughter Michelle and I will be featured at a book signing during a classical education conference Wednesday, July 16, 2014 in St. Louis, Missouri.

We are honored to be seated with authors such as Dr. E. Christian Kopff, author of The Devil Knows Latin: Why America Needs the Classical Tradition and Dr. Gene Edward Veith, author of Classical Education and the foreword of Simply Classical: A Beautiful Education for Any Child.

Michelle asked to "join the campaign" for classical Christian education and special-needs children this year. She will bring copies of her new poetry book and has already chosen her special dress!

We would be delighted if you could come visit us. For the full schedule and location, see ccle.org. There is no cost to attend the book signing from 4:30-5:30pm.

Thanks-
    Cheryl

CCLE Attendee

It was so good to meet you at CCLE. I have purchased the Level A Curriculum for my newbie speaker 2.5 year old and though I don't have all the books to get started (yet, they're on their way) we have already been working on things some. It is just great for me to have a concrete plan to work off of with him. Thank you for your talks and conversation!

Comment

Working...
    X