Announcement

Collapse

Disclaimer - Read This First

Disclaimer

This website contains general information about medical and educational conditions and treatments. The information is not advice, and should not be treated as such.

The educational and medical information on this website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Cheryl Swope, M.Ed. and Memoria Press make no representations or warranties in relation to the information on this website.

You must not rely on the information on this website as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or individualized advice from any other professional healthcare or educational provider. If you think you or your child may be suffering from any medical condition you should seek immediate medical attention.

You should never delay seeking medical or educational advice, disregard medical or educational advice, or discontinue medical or educational treatment because of any information on this website.
See more
See less

Any chance of Simply Classical in ebook format?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any chance of Simply Classical in ebook format?

I love to read on my phone or iPad while sitting in waiting rooms for our various appointments. I keep checking to see if Simply Classical is on ebook, but no such luck. Any chance it is coming out soon in ebook format?

Dana

Hi, Dana.

Let me see if I can get that done. Honestly, that just slipped my mind. It takes a little while to get ebooks formatted, but I'll get the project started! Check back in a month and see how we're doing!

Thanks for the reminder!

Tanya

Comment

Yay! Thanks!

Originally posted by tanya View Post
      Hi, Dana.

Let me see if I can get that done. Honestly, that just slipped my mind. It takes a little while to get ebooks formatted, but I'll get the project started! Check back in a month and see how we're doing!

Thanks for the reminder!

Tanya

Comment

Originally posted by dsmith View Post
        Yay! Thanks!
        It would be really nice to have a disk that comes with the workbooks with PDFs of the worksheets. Sometimes it's more engaging to do printables on the iPad than it is to actually print it out. And since she uses the stylus it's mechanically very similar. I'd still like the option of using paper so I wonder if that would be a possibility?

Comment

Charity,

There are no worksheets in Simply Classical. It is a resource book that explains how to successfully implement a classical education with special needs students.

We have worked on formatting an ebook for one of our Latin programs, but the worksheets tend to be problematic. We haven't successfully been able to make that happen yet!

Tanya

Comment

Simply Classical: A Beautiful Education for Any Child is now available as an e-book. Order the Simply Classical e-book or find reviews of Simply Classical here.

You can view other Memoria Press e-books with download instructions here.

Thanks-
            Cheryl

Comment

Yay! Thank you!

Comment

Working...
              X