Announcement

Collapse

Disclaimer - Read This First

Disclaimer

This website contains general information about medical and educational conditions and treatments. The information is not advice, and should not be treated as such.

The educational and medical information on this website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Cheryl Swope, M.Ed. and Memoria Press make no representations or warranties in relation to the information on this website.

You must not rely on the information on this website as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or individualized advice from any other professional healthcare or educational provider. If you think you or your child may be suffering from any medical condition you should seek immediate medical attention.

You should never delay seeking medical or educational advice, disregard medical or educational advice, or discontinue medical or educational treatment because of any information on this website.
See more
See less

featured on television: Simply Classical

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enigma
    replied
    That was great!!! What an awesome opportunity to get the word out there about classical education for ALL children.
    Last edited by Enigma; 09-29-2013, 10:33 PM.

Leave a comment:

• cherylswope
    started a topic featured on television: Simply Classical

featured on television: Simply Classical

Hometown television interview...

A first for me -- a local television host invited me to be a guest on her evening cable access program.

We live in a small, rural town. The graphics, filming, and production are assisted by high school students. We filmed live last night.

Although they had several guests seated in the room, most of whom you cannot see during the interview, my portion is featured first. If anyone is interested, the segment on Simply Classical runs approximately 15 minutes:

http://stegentv.com/?p=2199

Cheryl

Simply Classical: A Beautiful Education for Any Child
    Cheryl Swope, M.Ed., with Foreword by Dr. Gene Edward Veith
    www.memoriapress.com
Working...
X