Announcement

Collapse

Disclaimer - Read This First

Disclaimer

This website contains general information about medical and educational conditions and treatments. The information is not advice, and should not be treated as such.

The educational and medical information on this website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Cheryl Swope, M.Ed. and Memoria Press make no representations or warranties in relation to the information on this website.

You must not rely on the information on this website as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or individualized advice from any other professional healthcare or educational provider. If you think you or your child may be suffering from any medical condition you should seek immediate medical attention.

You should never delay seeking medical or educational advice, disregard medical or educational advice, or discontinue medical or educational treatment because of any information on this website.
See more
See less

Classical Writing for Remedial Sophomore

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Classical Writing for Remedial Sophomore

Hello
    My 10th grade son's English curriculum has little writing this year. He is doing about 8-9th grade work I would say. I want to use one of the Classical Composition books from Memoria Press with him and thought about starting him in the Narrative Stage. Is this wise or should I just start from the beginning with the Fable Stage? I am thinking this because of his age (15yo) Is there a definite order or can you skip around? Sorry, this may be obvious to most except me.
    Last edited by angelique; 11-01-2012, 10:41 PM.

Hello.

We have a solution for students beginning later. Your son would need to do Classical Comp. Combo I. It consists of: 4 lessons in Fable, 4 lessons in Narrative, 8 Chreia/Maxim lessons, 8 Refutation lessons, and 8 Common Topic lessons. This will let him move at the faster pace he is ready for, while starting at the beginning of the program, rather than the middle. The Combo book set is $75. We only have the book printed with the Fable, Narrative, and Chreia lessons in it, but as soon as we get the rest of the lessons into a book, we'll send it to you also. At this time, you will get 2 shipments of books since we are still in the editing stage on the last half.

Regards,

Tanya

Comment

Fantastic Tanya-is this on the website for order or do I call you? I will want it.

Comment

Hello.

You will need to call to place your order for this. We don't have it on the website yet since it isn't complete, but we have it in stock and we are selling it.

Regards,

Tanya

Comment

Working...
        X