Announcement

Collapse

Disclaimer - Read This First

Disclaimer

This website contains general information about medical and educational conditions and treatments. The information is not advice, and should not be treated as such.

The educational and medical information on this website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Cheryl Swope, M.Ed. and Memoria Press make no representations or warranties in relation to the information on this website.

You must not rely on the information on this website as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or individualized advice from any other professional healthcare or educational provider. If you think you or your child may be suffering from any medical condition you should seek immediate medical attention.

You should never delay seeking medical or educational advice, disregard medical or educational advice, or discontinue medical or educational treatment because of any information on this website.
See more
See less

Thank you!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you!

I just want to thank all of you for your encouragement last summer and fall. My son just finished SC level 2 - hurrah! We completed post-assessments yesterday and it was neat to reflect on the progress he has made. This curriculum is such a blessing to us, Cheryl, and I really appreciate all of the help and advice given from you ladies on this forum! I don't know where Charlie would be today if I had never heard of "Simply Classical" advertised on Issues, etc. Thank you, thank you!

Charlie has developed a love for audiobooks. I remember reading in your book, Cheryl, how leisure time can be a "secret weapon". I've been pairing his audiobook time with spelling practice, cursive practice and/or finishing copywork. He has listened to over 45 books (such as The Little Britches series, The Chronicles of Narnia) and increased his ability to work independently for certain tasks.

Many days are challenging, so I hope you don't mind me sharing some good news!
    Attached Files

Way to go buddy! And you've earned some fancy new pencils too, it looks like. (Well done mama, too). His smile is precious!
    DS12- Simply Classical mash-up of SC Spelling 1, intensive reading remediation, and MPOA 4th grade math.
    DD10- Classic Core 4th Grade w/ 5th grade literature
    DD8- Classic Core 2nd Grade

We've completed:
    Classic Core Jr. kindergarten, kindergarten, first grade, second grade, third grade
    Simply Classical levels B, C, 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5/6

Comment

Congratulations Kelly Jo and Charlie!
      Sarah

Aussies from Sydney, Australia
      Miriam 10yo
      Jonathan 8yo
      Elissa 5yo
      Thomas 2yo
      Caleb 2 months

Comment

This is wonderful news! He is beaming as brightly as your tree. Thank you for sharing, Kelly Jo.

Kelly Jo I PM'd you. ♥
        Last edited by cherylswope; 12-17-2020, 10:02 AM.

Comment

Thank you so much everyone!

Comment

This warms my heart! I feel the same way. And had I never come here looking for help for my youngest, I never would have found MP for my eldest. And our incredible experience in the program has launched a handful of new families in our own community into making the switch to MP material. Not being afraid to tell our success stories is the best way to pay it forward!
            Mama to 2

Summer:
            MPK with SC1 Phonics & Math
            SY 20/21
            4A

Comment

Originally posted by enbateau View Post
              This warms my heart! I feel the same way. And had I never come here looking for help for my youngest, I never would have found MP for my eldest. And our incredible experience in the program has launched a handful of new families in our own community into making the switch to MP material. Not being afraid to tell our success stories is the best way to pay it forward!
              So true! I am happy for you.

Comment

Working...
              X