Announcement

Collapse

Disclaimer - Read This First

Disclaimer

This website contains general information about medical and educational conditions and treatments. The information is not advice, and should not be treated as such.

The educational and medical information on this website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Cheryl Swope, M.Ed. and Memoria Press make no representations or warranties in relation to the information on this website.

You must not rely on the information on this website as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or individualized advice from any other professional healthcare or educational provider. If you think you or your child may be suffering from any medical condition you should seek immediate medical attention.

You should never delay seeking medical or educational advice, disregard medical or educational advice, or discontinue medical or educational treatment because of any information on this website.
See more
See less

SC7 and beyond

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SC7 and beyond

Hello,

I was wondering if there was an expected release date (or approximation) for SC7 and higher levels? I don't think that my son will be able to transition to MP after SC5&6. I would also like to make a comparison with MP and SC for an older son - I am not sure where exactly he would best fit if he were to take up Memoria/Simply Classical next year. I could only see information in the .pdf on transitioning, no where else on the SC site.

Thank you,

Natalie

Welcome!

We plan to release SC 7&8 in the early months of 2020 if not before, so this would be ready for you by Fall 2020.

We would be happy to help you with MP or SC placement for your older son in the meantime if you would be wiling to share a little more about what he needs.

Comment

Thank you! That is very encouraging for my second son.

I do have lots more questions swirling around my head. I am just trying to work out how to articulate them a bit better at the moment. I will be back for more assistance with placement soon, I am sure.

Kindly

Comment

Working...
      X