Announcement

Collapse

Disclaimer - Read This First

Disclaimer

This website contains general information about medical and educational conditions and treatments. The information is not advice, and should not be treated as such.

The educational and medical information on this website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Cheryl Swope, M.Ed. and Memoria Press make no representations or warranties in relation to the information on this website.

You must not rely on the information on this website as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or individualized advice from any other professional healthcare or educational provider. If you think you or your child may be suffering from any medical condition you should seek immediate medical attention.

You should never delay seeking medical or educational advice, disregard medical or educational advice, or discontinue medical or educational treatment because of any information on this website.
See more
See less

How does the SC3 Supplemental Science & Enrichment Set Fit?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How does the SC3 Supplemental Science & Enrichment Set Fit?

I was under the impression that the Science and Enrichment Set would be scheduled in the SC3 Enrichment lesson plans. I didn't see that the books are mentioned in either the Enrichment lesson plans or the Curriculum Guide. Did I miss it somewhere?

There is a list in the curriculum guide by week, but the set was added, by request, after the release of SC3.
    Christine

(2019/2020)
    DD1 8/23/09 - SC5/6
    DS2 9/1/11 - SC3,4, 5/6 combo
    DD3 2/9/13 -SC2 to start, MP1 second semester

Previous Years
    DD 1 (MPK, SC2 (with AAR), SC3, SC4’
    DS2 (SCB, SCC, MPK, SC2)
    DD3 (SCA, SCB, Jr. K workbooks, soaking up from the others, MPK)

Comment

Originally posted by Sandilee View Post
      I was under the impression that the Science and Enrichment Set would be scheduled in the SC3 Enrichment lesson plans. I didn't see that the books are mentioned in either the Enrichment lesson plans or the Curriculum Guide. Did I miss it somewhere?
      Good afternoon,

The lesson plans for SC3 Enrichment, both the individual version and the Enrichment line in the full CM, should now schedule each Science & Enrichment title as an optional resource on Wednesdays. If you purchased your plans from us recently and don't see these books scheduled, please email sales@memoriapress.com and we'll see what happened.

HTH!
      Michael
      Memoria Press

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post

Good afternoon,

The lesson plans for SC3 Enrichment, both the individual version and the Enrichment line in the full CM, should now schedule each Science & Enrichment title as an optional resource on Wednesdays. If you purchased your plans from us recently and don't see these books scheduled, please email sales@memoriapress.com and we'll see what happened.

HTH!
        Oh, so instead of “science enrichment week 17” does it now also list the coordinating books? I have both a download and hard copy, without this info! I do not really need it, but will give a better answer next time!
        Christine

(2019/2020)
        DD1 8/23/09 - SC5/6
        DS2 9/1/11 - SC3,4, 5/6 combo
        DD3 2/9/13 -SC2 to start, MP1 second semester

Previous Years
        DD 1 (MPK, SC2 (with AAR), SC3, SC4’
        DS2 (SCB, SCC, MPK, SC2)
        DD3 (SCA, SCB, Jr. K workbooks, soaking up from the others, MPK)

Comment

Originally posted by howiecram View Post
          Oh, so instead of “science enrichment week 17” does it now also list the coordinating books?
          Yes, it does! See the attachment

Originally posted by howiecram View Post
          I have both a download and hard copy, without this info!
          I believe your download should have updated automatically. If you email sales@memoriapress.com with your order number and/or MP account email, one of our representatives would be happy to figure out what's happening!

HTH!
          Attached Files
          Michael
          Memoria Press

Comment

I see what happened. I have the 2017 edition. It must not have been included in that edition.

Comment

If I purchase the digital SC3 Enrichment Lesson Plans would the books be listed?

Comment

Hello.

Even if you bought your curriculum guide in 2017, we will be glad to update your plans for Enrichment if you call us or send an email to sales@memoriapress.com. If you have your order number, that is ideal, but even without that, we can look up your account by name.

Tanya

Comment

I have the 2017 edition bought through rainbow resource. I thought I was getting the newest version when we bought it last month.

Comment

Originally posted by Sandilee View Post
                    If I purchase the digital SC3 Enrichment Lesson Plans would the books be listed?
                    Yes! If you purchase our Individual SC3 Enrichment Lesson Plans, whether digital or print, you will receive not only the daily lesson plans for 34 weeks but also the Science & Enrichment Book List by week and themed topics, the American History Read-Aloud List, the Art List, the Music List, a related speech to troops from 1776, maps, and specific Teacher Notes.

Comment

Originally posted by hguzman View Post
                      I have the 2017 edition bought through rainbow resource. I thought I was getting the newest version when we bought it last month.
                      Whenever we receive questions, corrections, or suggestions we update our Curriculum Manuals in house. From that point onward, all Curriculum Manuals purchased from MP contain the updates. If you ever purchase directly from MP and we update something, you can then obtain those updates as seen above.

Many people prefer shopping directly from MP for this reason.

Comment

Originally posted by hguzman View Post
                        Originally posted by cherylswope View Post

Whenever we receive questions, corrections, or suggestions we update our Curriculum Manuals in house. From that point onward, all Curriculum Manuals purchased from MP contain the updates. If you ever purchase directly from MP and we update something, you can then obtain those updates as seen above.
                        Yes, distributors do not always update their curriculum manuals and lesson plans as quickly as we'd like! That being said, hguzman, if you'd send an email to sales@memoriapress.com with your Rainbow receipt, we'll see what we can do for you

HTH!
                        Michael
                        Memoria Press

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post

Yes, distributors do not always update their curriculum manuals and lesson plans as quickly as we'd like! That being said, hguzman, if you'd send an email to sales@memoriapress.com with your Rainbow receipt, we'll see what we can do for you

HTH!
                          Thank you, Michael!

Comment

Thank you for the kind gesture, Michael! I really would like to utilize the curriculum to its fullest. I will send an email.

Comment

Working...
                            X