Announcement

Collapse

Disclaimer - Read This First

Disclaimer

This website contains general information about medical and educational conditions and treatments. The information is not advice, and should not be treated as such.

The educational and medical information on this website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Cheryl Swope, M.Ed. and Memoria Press make no representations or warranties in relation to the information on this website.

You must not rely on the information on this website as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or individualized advice from any other professional healthcare or educational provider. If you think you or your child may be suffering from any medical condition you should seek immediate medical attention.

You should never delay seeking medical or educational advice, disregard medical or educational advice, or discontinue medical or educational treatment because of any information on this website.
See more
See less

Pre-Order Second Edition of Simply Classical

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pre-Order Second Edition of Simply Classical

As we celebrate our six-year anniversary of the first edition, we announce that the second edition of Simply Classical: A Beautiful Education for Any Child is now available for pre-order.

Updated, revised, and expanded, the new edition includes ...
    • updated resources
    • more stories of real children
    • specific classroom, co-op, and cottage school strategies
    • additional words of encouragement
    • expanded references for school and home
    Pre-order: Will ship upon arrival Sample The second edition of this revolutionary book guides parents, teachers, and schools in implementing the beauty of a

I preordered and can’t wait to get it!
    Brit

Catholic mom to five
    Prospective 2019-2020:
    Ds '01 - College freshman: Thomas Aquinas College
    Ds '03 - 10th grade: MPOA (SFL, biology, Algebra 2), MP 10M lit, US history, and MoDG religion
    Ds '06 - 8th: MP Tiner science (chemistry, physics, and astronomy), 8M lit, 8M Exploring Planet Earth, FFL, ancient history, OLVS 8 Catechism
    Dd '10 (Down syndrome) - JrK with SC C adaptations
    Ds '15 - JrK with big sister

Comment

I never could get a copy of the first edition so I am really looking forward to this!
      The Homeschool Grads:
      J- 6/96
      S- 11/98

Still Homeschooling:
      G- 4/04
      D- 5/05
      F- 7/08 (my only girl)

Future Homeschooler:
      M- 9/16

Comment

I'm not done with the first edition, so I'm ordering this one for my mom who has been so eager to learn more about her new grandson, how to helpfully interact with our family, and what we are doing to homeschool a child with special needs. I'm sure she'll let me read it when she's done!

Any estimates as to when it will be released?
        Rae

DD16 MP11
        DS16 11th grade SPed charter, MP3
        DS9 MP 3
        DS7 MP Jr K
        DS4 MP Jr K

Comment

Originally posted by MrsRae View Post
          Any estimates as to when it will be released?
          Good afternoon Rae,

Our current estimate is mid to late summer.

HTH!
          Michael
          Memoria Press

Comment

Working...
          X