Announcement

Collapse

Disclaimer - Read This First

Disclaimer

This website contains general information about medical and educational conditions and treatments. The information is not advice, and should not be treated as such.

The educational and medical information on this website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Cheryl Swope, M.Ed. and Memoria Press make no representations or warranties in relation to the information on this website.

You must not rely on the information on this website as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or individualized advice from any other professional healthcare or educational provider. If you think you or your child may be suffering from any medical condition you should seek immediate medical attention.

You should never delay seeking medical or educational advice, disregard medical or educational advice, or discontinue medical or educational treatment because of any information on this website.
See more
See less

SC Spelling 2 Appendix

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SC Spelling 2 Appendix

Is there suppose to be a pdf to accompany SC Spelling 2 to be able to complete the Dictation and Assessments? We're trying to figure out the logistics of how I should read to her from the appendix when she is trying to write in the same book.
    Margaret of Georgia, in west TN – Enginerd’s wife and Mama

2018-2019 · 7th MP Year, 8th Homeschooling
    Trekking along at a student self-pace...
    DD · 4M -- DD · SC 3/4 -- DS · JrK -- DD · Pre -- EDD 11/2019

Memoria Scholé Academy
    [url]www.CreativeMadnessMama.com[/url]

I remember when we did this that there was discussion of a download. I thought the answer was yes! I ended up taking the book apart and putting it in a three ring binder. I checked my downloads, and I do not have it, but I do not remember if I asked either!
    Christine

(2018-2019)
    DD1 8/23/09 - SC4
    DS2 9/1/11 - SC2
    DD3 2/9/13 - MPK

Previous Years
    DD 1 (MPK, SC2 (with AAR), SC3)
    DS2 (SCB, SCC, MPK)
    DD3 (SCA, SCB, Jr. K workbooks, soaking up from the others!)

Comment

Originally posted by CherryBlossomMJ View Post
      Is there suppose to be a pdf to accompany SC Spelling 2 to be able to complete the Dictation and Assessments? We're trying to figure out the logistics of how I should read to her from the appendix when she is trying to write in the same book.
      Good morning Margaret,

Yes, there should be a download for the dictation directions, and we'll look into why they're missing. In the meantime, if you'd like to email sales@memoriapress.com with your order number, we'll get that file to you.

HTH!
      Michael
      Memoria Press

Comment

Well, I've been racking my brain and think I've discovered the issue. This one book was in with other second-hand (totally new and unused!) materials that I bought from another mama when homeschool ended up not working out for that student of hers. I got this as well as the American Language Series readers and what not. I almost never buy MP books outside of MP, so I was truly confused when I couldn't find the order number. Well, bummer. However, we found a way to work it. I had her stand at the whiteboard and I called out the dictation. She later went and copied it all into her book. It worked well.
        Margaret of Georgia, in west TN – Enginerd’s wife and Mama

2018-2019 · 7th MP Year, 8th Homeschooling
        Trekking along at a student self-pace...
        DD · 4M -- DD · SC 3/4 -- DS · JrK -- DD · Pre -- EDD 11/2019

Memoria Scholé Academy
        [url]www.CreativeMadnessMama.com[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by CherryBlossomMJ View Post
          Well, I've been racking my brain and think I've discovered the issue. This one book was in with other second-hand (totally new and unused!) materials that I bought from another mama when homeschool ended up not working out for that student of hers. I got this as well as the American Language Series readers and what not. I almost never buy MP books outside of MP, so I was truly confused when I couldn't find the order number. Well, bummer. However, we found a way to work it. I had her stand at the whiteboard and I called out the dictation. She later went and copied it all into her book. It worked well.
          Great idea! However, I ended up tearing the cover off the book and then pulling it all apart. I then three-hole-punched it and stuck it in a binder, and pulled the dictation pages out for me.
          Christine

(2018-2019)
          DD1 8/23/09 - SC4
          DS2 9/1/11 - SC2
          DD3 2/9/13 - MPK

Previous Years
          DD 1 (MPK, SC2 (with AAR), SC3)
          DS2 (SCB, SCC, MPK)
          DD3 (SCA, SCB, Jr. K workbooks, soaking up from the others!)

Comment

Working...
          X