Announcement

Collapse

Disclaimer - Read This First

Disclaimer

This website contains general information about medical and educational conditions and treatments. The information is not advice, and should not be treated as such.

The educational and medical information on this website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Cheryl Swope, M.Ed. and Memoria Press make no representations or warranties in relation to the information on this website.

You must not rely on the information on this website as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or individualized advice from any other professional healthcare or educational provider. If you think you or your child may be suffering from any medical condition you should seek immediate medical attention.

You should never delay seeking medical or educational advice, disregard medical or educational advice, or discontinue medical or educational treatment because of any information on this website.
See more
See less

Blueberries for Sal Funny

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blueberries for Sal Funny

Me: Why did Little Bear and his mother come to Blueberry Hill?
    Son: To eat food for the winter. (pauses) Why didn't they just eat a big deer?
    Hahahaha!
    Cheryl, mom to:

ds 24, graduated
    ds 23, graduated
    dd 15, 9th Grade
    dd 12, 6th Grade
    ds 10, 4nd Grade

That is too funny!
    The Homeschool Grads:
    J- 6/96
    S- 11/98

Still Homeschooling:
    G- 4/04
    D- 5/05
    F- 7/08 (my only girl)

Future Homeschooler:
    M- 9/16

Comment

When I did it with my daughter, her takeaway was, "That lady needs to do a better job watching her kid." Hahahaha!
      Cheryl, mom to:

ds 24, graduated
      ds 23, graduated
      dd 15, 9th Grade
      dd 12, 6th Grade
      ds 10, 4nd Grade

Comment

Originally posted by Cheryl in CA View Post
        When I did it with my daughter, her takeaway was, "That lady needs to do a better job watching her kid." Hahahaha!
        Right? If I remember correctly, that was my oldest daughter's reaction. "She let her kid wander off in the woods with bears?"

Plans for 2019-20
        DD #1 : 24, heading to Chase Law School NKU Fall 2019
        DD #2 : 13 8A: HLS Cottage School Louisville, MPOA
        DS #3 : 11 4A + Simply Classical 5/6; HLS Cottage School Louisville
        DS #4 : 11 4A + Simply Classical 5/6; HLS Cottage School Louisville
        DD #5: 7, MP 2 at home, HLS Cottage School Louisville
        DS #6: 5, MP K at home

[url]www.thekennedyadventures.com/all-about-our-memoria-press-homeschool[/url]

Comment

East coast vs. west coast bear issues. In the Shenandoah Mountains, bears always look for berries and grubs first, maybe a fish or so, but both of my two remember my bear scare while hiking around Lake Moomaw with a raspberry jam sandwich. Hahaha.

I see that as a perfectly logical west coast reaction.

Comment

Originally posted by DiannaKennedy View Post

Right? If I remember correctly, that was my oldest daughter's reaction. "She let her kid wander off in the woods with bears?"
            It seems perfectly logical to me, LOL!
            Cheryl, mom to:

ds 24, graduated
            ds 23, graduated
            dd 15, 9th Grade
            dd 12, 6th Grade
            ds 10, 4nd Grade

Comment

Originally posted by enbateau View Post
              East coast vs. west coast bear issues. In the Shenandoah Mountains, bears always look for berries and grubs first, maybe a fish or so, but both of my two remember my bear scare while hiking around Lake Moomaw with a raspberry jam sandwich. Hahaha.

I see that as a perfectly logical west coast reaction.
              How scary! I'm running from a bear no matter which coast I find myself on!
              Cheryl, mom to:

ds 24, graduated
              ds 23, graduated
              dd 15, 9th Grade
              dd 12, 6th Grade
              ds 10, 4nd Grade

Comment

Working...
              X