Announcement

Collapse

Disclaimer - Read This First

Disclaimer

This website contains general information about medical and educational conditions and treatments. The information is not advice, and should not be treated as such.

The educational and medical information on this website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Cheryl Swope, M.Ed. and Memoria Press make no representations or warranties in relation to the information on this website.

You must not rely on the information on this website as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or individualized advice from any other professional healthcare or educational provider. If you think you or your child may be suffering from any medical condition you should seek immediate medical attention.

You should never delay seeking medical or educational advice, disregard medical or educational advice, or discontinue medical or educational treatment because of any information on this website.
See more
See less

SC 4 enrichment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cherylswope
    replied
    Good morning, Aimee.

Yes, there is more to the Enrichment plans than in the sample lesson or daily lessons.

Prior to the scheduled lessons, Enrichment Teacher Notes provide instructions for all of these:
    Myths & Legends
    Art Study
    Mammals & Drawing
    United States Geography
    Music Study
    Poetry with poetry extensions

In the back of the Enrichment plans you will find specific questions to ask, discussion topics, vocabulary words, compare/contrast exercises, poetry flash cards, and more.

If you would like the entire Curriculum Manual, you would also receive the full SC 4 Recitations, Christian Studies Learn-by-Heart Verses, and more.

Leave a comment:

• AimeeM
    started a topic SC 4 enrichment

SC 4 enrichment

I planned to purchase the enrichment lesson plans for SC 4 — but the sample SC 4 lesson really doesn’t seem to give much guidance for enrichment, outside if what pages to read or complete. We’d used a regular MP core enrichment guide in the past, so that is really what I was hoping for with SC enrichment... especially considering the awesome book choices for SC 4!

Are the enrichment lesson plans any “more” than I was seeing in the sample? I noticed the enrichment plans are twice (the price) of the other individual lesson plans. Is there more meat to the rnrichment in the SC 4 core lesson plans? Even though we aren’t using the math, phonics, or reading, I wouldn’t be opposed to buying the complete guide for more enrichment.
Working...
X