Announcement

Collapse

Disclaimer - Read This First

Disclaimer

This website contains general information about medical and educational conditions and treatments. The information is not advice, and should not be treated as such.

The educational and medical information on this website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Cheryl Swope, M.Ed. and Memoria Press make no representations or warranties in relation to the information on this website.

You must not rely on the information on this website as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or individualized advice from any other professional healthcare or educational provider. If you think you or your child may be suffering from any medical condition you should seek immediate medical attention.

You should never delay seeking medical or educational advice, disregard medical or educational advice, or discontinue medical or educational treatment because of any information on this website.
See more
See less

New: Easy Reader Classics Collection

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stupid question alert: Why aren't all of the Jungle Book books being published?

I'm so excited to order them; thanks for the set MIchael!!
    Cheryl, mom to:

ds 24, graduated
    ds 23, graduated
    dd 15, 9th Grade
    dd 12, 6th Grade
    ds 10, 4nd Grade

Comment

Well, Cheryl, these books were really expensive to print because I had to buy a lot of each title in order to get them from Sterling. So I only got permission to print 18 titles of the 36 available. I'm hoping these 18 sell fast enough that I can get permission to print the rest of them, but I have to prove their worth to my boss first!

Tanya

Comment

Originally posted by tanya View Post
        Well, Cheryl, these books were really expensive to print because I had to buy a lot of each title in order to get them from Sterling. So I only got permission to print 18 titles of the 36 available. I'm hoping these 18 sell fast enough that I can get permission to print the rest of them, but I have to prove their worth to my boss first!

Tanya
        Thanks Tanya! It's really good to know that there could be more!
        Cheryl, mom to:

ds 24, graduated
        ds 23, graduated
        dd 15, 9th Grade
        dd 12, 6th Grade
        ds 10, 4nd Grade

Comment

Boom! I just ordered the Dr. Doolittle set

My kids are really into Tarzan at the moment, thank you "Tarzan and Jane" on TV. So, I added all of the Jungle Book books to my cart too. Then, I paid attention to their titles. They're not ALL traditional Jungle Book, just one is. So, I ordered Mowgli and the Eskimo book.

Yay!
          Married to DH for 13 years. Living the rural life in the Colorado mountains

DS10- Simply Classical 4 / Grade 3 Classic Core,
          DD8- Grade 2 Classic Core,
          DD 6- Classic Core Kindergarten

Comment

Working...
          X