Announcement

Collapse

Disclaimer - Read This First

Disclaimer

This website contains general information about medical and educational conditions and treatments. The information is not advice, and should not be treated as such.

The educational and medical information on this website is provided ďas isĒ without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Cheryl Swope, M.Ed. and Memoria Press make no representations or warranties in relation to the information on this website.

You must not rely on the information on this website as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or individualized advice from any other professional healthcare or educational provider. If you think you or your child may be suffering from any medical condition you should seek immediate medical attention.

You should never delay seeking medical or educational advice, disregard medical or educational advice, or discontinue medical or educational treatment because of any information on this website.
See more
See less

SC Moms Meetup TONIGHT (Tuesday, 12/18)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SC Moms Meetup TONIGHT (Tuesday, 12/18)

Our meetup is tonight at 7pm Central. Same login as always; if you need the login info, just send me a PM!
    Jennifer

2018-2019
    DS-14 & DS-15 (MP9 Literature, Novare Intro to Physics, Light to the Nations I (CTP), MPOA for: Latin, Pre-Algebra, Ref/Con
    DS-12 (6M)
    DS-10 (SC3)
    DD-8 (MP2)
    DD-6 (SC2)
    DD-3 (NT using SCB for gradual intro to JrK)

Re: SC Moms Meetup TONIGHT (Tuesday, 12/18)

Looking forward to it!
    Heidi

2018-19
    dd- 3m
    ds- SC 1
    dd- SC B

Comment

Hi Ladies,

Iím sorry Iíll miss this one...I am sneezing my way through a cold and we had a day of Thomas and I seeing Drs yesterday, waiting in hospital etc so my big kids need some mummy time today...

I hope you all have a very happy Christmas I am looking forward to next catch-up.

Sarah

P.S. we got our Level 1 books in mail! So excited, this one looks the best yet!
      Sarah

Aussies from Sydney, Australia
      Miriam 8yo Grade 3
      Jonny 6yo (Special Needs) Review weeks on Level C
      Elissa 3yo SC Level B (for preschool)
      Thomas 8mo

Comment

Originally posted by sarahandrew View Post
        Hi Ladies,

Iím sorry Iíll miss this one...I am sneezing my way through a cold and we had a day of Thomas and I seeing Drs yesterday, waiting in hospital etc so my big kids need some mummy time today...

I hope you all have a very happy Christmas I am looking forward to next catch-up.

Sarah

P.S. we got our Level 1 books in mail! So excited, this one looks the best yet!

We'll miss you!! Have a wonderful Christmas!
        Jennifer

2018-2019
        DS-14 & DS-15 (MP9 Literature, Novare Intro to Physics, Light to the Nations I (CTP), MPOA for: Latin, Pre-Algebra, Ref/Con
        DS-12 (6M)
        DS-10 (SC3)
        DD-8 (MP2)
        DD-6 (SC2)

Comment

Are there email reminders for these? I haven't been on the site in a while!

Thanks!

Erika
          DS - 13 SC3
          DS - 10 SC3
          DD - 8 MP1
          DS 5 - MPK

Comment

Do you have forum notifications turned on? I get emails that way.
            Heidi

2018-19
            dd- 3m
            ds- SC 1
            dd- SC B

Comment

Originally posted by VAmom View Post
              Do you have forum notifications turned on? I get emails that way.
              Yes! Those are super helpful. I have @empokorski's email address so I emailed her directly last week with the monthly schedule.

Would anyone else prefer to be emailed reminders instead of just the forum-wide one? If so, send me a PM and I'll add you to the list.
              Jennifer

2018-2019
              DS-12 (6M)
              DS-10 (SC3)
              DD-8 (MP2)
              DD-6 (SC2)

Comment

I'd love to get an email Jenn. I'm not on the forum every day.
                Susan

2018-2019
                A (10) - Barton, R&S math 3, SC 3
                C (9) - Barton, R&S math 2, SC 3
                G (5) - Simply Classical C

Comment

Working...
                X