Announcement

Collapse

Disclaimer - Read This First

Disclaimer

This website contains general information about medical and educational conditions and treatments. The information is not advice, and should not be treated as such.

The educational and medical information on this website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Cheryl Swope, M.Ed. and Memoria Press make no representations or warranties in relation to the information on this website.

You must not rely on the information on this website as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or individualized advice from any other professional healthcare or educational provider. If you think you or your child may be suffering from any medical condition you should seek immediate medical attention.

You should never delay seeking medical or educational advice, disregard medical or educational advice, or discontinue medical or educational treatment because of any information on this website.
See more
See less

SC Moms Schedule for 2019

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GraceEllen
    replied
    Hooray! ???? See you soon.

Leave a comment:

• jen1134
    replied
    Originally posted by SPearson View Post
    jen1134 Special needs meet up tomorrow night, right? ????
    Yep. Tonight at 8 EST.

Leave a comment:

• SPearson
    replied
    jen1134 Special needs meet up tomorrow night, right? ????

Leave a comment:

• jen1134
    replied
    Sarah P Tracy Penn GraceEllen VAmom SPearson sarahandrew sfhargett Kimfrey empokorski and anyone I may have forgotten or who would like to join in!

Just a reminder that our monthly video meetup is tomorrow! See you at 8pm EST!

If you have never joined us before, please see the description at the top of this thread and PM me (or email at seekingdelectare [at] gmail [dot] com) for the login link!

Leave a comment:

• jen1134
    replied
    Sarah P PMs aren't enabled on your profile. If you email me at seekingdelectare [at] gmail [dot] com and I can get the info to you via email

Leave a comment:

• jen1134
    replied
    Sarah P sorry it took me so long to respond! I'm sending you the info now through the forum's private message option.

Leave a comment:

• Sarah P
    replied
    I'd like to attend the August meet-up on the 20th. Please let me know how to join. I just registered with the forum. My fourth child, DD7, is starting either SC1 or SC2 this fall. Looking for help to decide which one. I'll go through the assessment forms again later today. She seems to be half-way between. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• jen1134
    replied
    I don't have reliable internet right now, so we're rescheduling this month's meetup to Tuesday, July 23rd at 8pm EST. Same Meeting ID as last month, but PM me if you need it!

Leave a comment:

• jen1134
    replied
    Originally posted by Tracy Penn View Post
    @Jenn1134 I am so sorry I just got home. I didnt get a message from you on fb
    I'm so glad you found it, Tracy! It was great having you join us!!

Leave a comment:

• Tracy Penn
    replied
    @Jenn1134 I am so sorry I just got home. I didnt get a message from you on fb

Leave a comment:

• jen1134
    replied
    GraceEllen I can't find your email so I sent you a PM with the new login link.

Everyone else: I sent you an email!

Leave a comment:

• SPearson
    replied
    Yes, thanks Jen. I can be there next Tuesday. Looking forward to it!

SusanP in VA

Leave a comment:

• GraceEllen
    replied
    Looking forward to next Tuesday. Thanks, Jen!

Leave a comment:

• jen1134
    replied
    Tracy Penn it looks like your PM permissions aren't set up in your forum profile. I saw you're in the SC FB group so I'm sending you a FB message with the login info It will go into FB's hidden inbox since we're not directly connected; let me know if it doesn't show up at all.

Leave a comment:

• jen1134
    replied
    SPearson VAmom Tracy Penn GraceEllen sarahandrew

It looks like next Tuesday fits everyone...there's a NEW login number so I'll send a PM with that info. Thank you for your understanding!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X