Announcement

Collapse

Disclaimer - Read This First

Disclaimer

This website contains general information about medical and educational conditions and treatments. The information is not advice, and should not be treated as such.

The educational and medical information on this website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Cheryl Swope, M.Ed. and Memoria Press make no representations or warranties in relation to the information on this website.

You must not rely on the information on this website as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or individualized advice from any other professional healthcare or educational provider. If you think you or your child may be suffering from any medical condition you should seek immediate medical attention.

You should never delay seeking medical or educational advice, disregard medical or educational advice, or discontinue medical or educational treatment because of any information on this website.
See more
See less

SC Level 3 Week 25 Science Book?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SC Level 3 Week 25 Science Book?

In my lesson plans, the week 25 science book is titled Construction Vehicles (How Machines Work). I am unsure who the author is and I don't see it even included in the book sets on the web site.

Thanks,

Heather

Re: SC Level 3 Week 25 Science Book?

Hi, Heather.

*ETA: The book is out of print. An alternative book is described in Post #3. -Michael**

**ETA: see below for a more accurate answer ...
    Last edited by cherylswope; 11-20-2018, 10:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by HeatherB View Post
      In my lesson plans, the week 25 science book is titled Construction Vehicles (How Machines Work). I am unsure who the author is and I don't see it even included in the book sets on the web site.

Thanks,

Heather
      Good morning Heather,

Construction Vehicles went out of print, which is why it's no longer on our website. If you can find a used copy, or a seller who hasn't sold out their inventory, great! If not, we have replaced the book with The Construction Alphabet Book and I'd be happy to add updated science lesson plans to your MP account if you need those.

HTH!
      Michael
      Memoria Press

Comment

Well, clearly that is news to me. Thank you very much, Michael!

Always plenty of steps ahead.*

*ETA: Lillian asked about this on the forum several months ago, so it really wasn't news to me. I had just forgotten!

For anyone else who needs this information: We replaced 1) the book about construction & 2) the book about penguins in SC 3 Science & Enrichment when both books went out of print. All images are now updated to reflect these changes.

You can now view all needed books, titles, and images for this set.
        Last edited by cherylswope; 11-20-2018, 10:03 AM.

Comment

Thanks! I found a used copy of the book so I think all is well.

heather

Comment

Working...
          X