Announcement

Collapse

Disclaimer - Read This First

Disclaimer

This website contains general information about medical and educational conditions and treatments. The information is not advice, and should not be treated as such.

The educational and medical information on this website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Cheryl Swope, M.Ed. and Memoria Press make no representations or warranties in relation to the information on this website.

You must not rely on the information on this website as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or individualized advice from any other professional healthcare or educational provider. If you think you or your child may be suffering from any medical condition you should seek immediate medical attention.

You should never delay seeking medical or educational advice, disregard medical or educational advice, or discontinue medical or educational treatment because of any information on this website.
See more
See less

Pacing in SC3 alternate start

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacing in SC3 alternate start

We’ve been working on CS3 and On the Trail as listed on the alternate start for SC3. I’m wondering though: is he supposed to read every story in the page ranges for On the Trail, or am I supposed to be picking and choosing which stories to cover? He’s reading quite well and I’m wondering if I’m slowing him down too much by having him read every story.
    Jennifer
    Blog: [url]www.seekingdelectare.com[/url]

DS16
    MP: Lit 10, VideoText Algebra
    MPOA: High School Comp. II
    HSC: Spanish I, Conceptual Physics, Modern European History, and electives

DS15
    MP: Biology, Lit 10, VideoText Algebra, Greek Tragedies
    MPOA: High School Comp. II, Fourth Form Latin
    HSC: Modern European History

DS12
    7M with:
    Second Form Latin, EGR III, and HSC for US History

DS11
    SC Level 4

DD9
    3A, with First Form Latin (long story!)

DD7/8
    Still in SC Level 2

DD 4/5
    SC Level C

Re: Pacing in SC3 alternate start

He's 10, correct? Go with your hunch. 1 of every 2 or 3 might be plenty for him! Choose the stories you know he will enjoy, or let him look at the Table of Contents and mark with a small pencil checkmark the ones he would like to read.

Comment

Working...
    X