Announcement

Collapse

Disclaimer - Read This First

Disclaimer

This website contains general information about medical and educational conditions and treatments. The information is not advice, and should not be treated as such.

The educational and medical information on this website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Cheryl Swope, M.Ed. and Memoria Press make no representations or warranties in relation to the information on this website.

You must not rely on the information on this website as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or individualized advice from any other professional healthcare or educational provider. If you think you or your child may be suffering from any medical condition you should seek immediate medical attention.

You should never delay seeking medical or educational advice, disregard medical or educational advice, or discontinue medical or educational treatment because of any information on this website.
See more
See less

SC 3 book questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SC 3 book questions

Our SC3 books came very quickly, and they look wonderful! Today I was able to clear shelves and make room for our new books. There are a few books that don't match what's listed in the guide. Instead of Construction Vehicles, we got The Construction Alphabet Book. Instead of Penguins are Cool!, we have Penguin Chicks. Also we have a copy of Sarah, Plain and Tall, which is a great book, but I can't find it on any of the lists. If the Science books have been changed, that's fine. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something. Thanks! Lillian

Re: SC 3 book questions

Originally posted by LillianinAl View Post
    Our SC3 books came very quickly, and they look wonderful! Today I was able to clear shelves and make room for our new books. There are a few books that don't match what's listed in the guide. Instead of Construction Vehicles, we got The Construction Alphabet Book. Instead of Penguins are Cool!, we have Penguin Chicks. Also we have a copy of Sarah, Plain and Tall, which is a great book, but I can't find it on any of the lists. If the Science books have been changed, that's fine. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something. Thanks! Lillian
    Construction Vehicles and Penguins are Cool! both went out of print and were replaced by the books you received. If we didn't update the list in the CM already then we'll do that ASAP. Sarah, Plain and Tall is part of the Third Grade Supplemental Reading for American Studies Set. Did you order that set too?
    Michael
    Memoria Press

Comment

Sarah, Plain and Tall is also part of the Myself and Others book 3 set, if you happened to get that.
      Jennifer

2018-2019
      R- DS, 10, 4NU

Comment

Thank you both! I forgot about M&O-3, and yes, I did order that. So Sarah, Plain and Tall will go in that stack. It's nice to be getting organized! Now to work on our weekly schedule this next week. Lillian

Comment

Working...
        X