Announcement

Collapse

Disclaimer - Read This First

Disclaimer

This website contains general information about medical and educational conditions and treatments. The information is not advice, and should not be treated as such.

The educational and medical information on this website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Cheryl Swope, M.Ed. and Memoria Press make no representations or warranties in relation to the information on this website.

You must not rely on the information on this website as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or individualized advice from any other professional healthcare or educational provider. If you think you or your child may be suffering from any medical condition you should seek immediate medical attention.

You should never delay seeking medical or educational advice, disregard medical or educational advice, or discontinue medical or educational treatment because of any information on this website.
See more
See less

Accommodation Tips for Rod & Staff 3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Accommodation Tips for Rod & Staff 3?

The advantage of scanning and copying is that I could enlarge it if needed for my teens who have vision problems. I don't really want to buy extra copies for my two teens as we already have limited shelves storage at this time with the plethora of school supplies/books for 4 kids for this school year.

heather

Comment

I don't know that you are missing anything by not doing the supplemental workbook. We didn't have it for years, and our students did fine. These are just pages that R&S added because they felt there were holes in 3rd grade. If you ordered from us, you should have gotten the workbook with your text. R&S provides them alongside each text, and they have done this for several years now.

Tanya

Comment

Originally posted by tanya View Post
        I don't know that you are missing anything by not doing the supplemental workbook. We didn't have it for years, and our students did fine. These are just pages that R&S added because they felt there were holes in 3rd grade. If you ordered from us, you should have gotten the workbook with your text. R&S provides them alongside each text, and they have done this for several years now.

Tanya
        They are not scheduled anywhere, it looks easy to forget.
        Christine

(2019/2020)
        DD1 8/23/09 - SC5/6
        DS2 9/1/11 - SC3,4, 5/6 combo
        DD3 2/9/13 -SC2 to start, MP1 second semester

Previous Years
        DD 1 (MPK, SC2 (with AAR), SC3, SC4’
        DS2 (SCB, SCC, MPK, SC2)
        DD3 (SCA, SCB, Jr. K workbooks, soaking up from the others, MPK)

Comment

That is true, Christine. They just assume you are going to keep up between the workbook and text. When you do Lesson 25 in the text, you have to think to start using the supplemental workbook. After that, it is pretty easy to follow. But it really doesn't kick in until Lesson 25.

Tanya

Comment

Working...
          X