Announcement

Collapse

Disclaimer - Read This First

Disclaimer

This website contains general information about medical and educational conditions and treatments. The information is not advice, and should not be treated as such.

The educational and medical information on this website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Cheryl Swope, M.Ed. and Memoria Press make no representations or warranties in relation to the information on this website.

You must not rely on the information on this website as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or individualized advice from any other professional healthcare or educational provider. If you think you or your child may be suffering from any medical condition you should seek immediate medical attention.

You should never delay seeking medical or educational advice, disregard medical or educational advice, or discontinue medical or educational treatment because of any information on this website.
See more
See less

Tips for adjusting MP3 for students with dyslexia,dysgraphia and APD?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tips for adjusting MP3 for students with dyslexia,dysgraphia and APD?

Originally posted by cherylswope View Post
    Laura, I would like for you to have those Comp & Grammar plans. I think it will be more efficient for you than working through both books consecutively.

I'll ask Monday if we can separate those from Lit. Sometimes they are just grouped for convenience.
    In the full curriculum guide they are totally unrelated, two separate lines!
    Christine

(2018-2019)
    DD1 8/23/09 - SC4
    DS2 9/1/11 - SC2
    DD3 2/9/13 - MPK

Previous Years
    DD 1 (MPK, SC2 (with AAR), SC3)
    DS2 (SCB, SCC, MPK)
    DD3 (SCA, SCB, Jr. K workbooks, soaking up from the others!)

Comment

Laura & Dianna,

I just remembered why we keep those together in SC 4. The Lit Teacher Notes explain how we teach composition and grammar through literature and the literature guides!

For the sake of new users we should not separate those, even though they appear as two different lines within the manual.

But yes, if you have the Curriculum Manual, you automatically have the Comp & Grammar lesson plans (and every lesson plan) for SC 4.

Comment

Originally posted by cherylswope View Post
        Laura & Dianna,

I just remembered why we keep those together in SC 4. The Lit Teacher Notes explain how we teach composition and grammar through literature and the literature guides!

For the sake of new users we should not separate those, even though they appear as two different lines within the manual.

But yes, if you have the Curriculum Manual, you automatically have the Comp & Grammar lesson plans (and every lesson plan) for SC 4.
        Cheryl,
        Thanks for that explanation. The amazing MP customer service came through again and they credited my latin digital plans purchase toward buying the entire curriculum manual for SC4.

I am so thankful for this discussion or I never would have considered this, as I was just adding CSLA2 on my own our MP2/SC mix because it seemed useful. I know with your plans for CSLA 1 and 2 we'll have a great year.

Thanks,
        Laura
        2018-2019
        DD8, MP2/SC4
        DD6, MPK
        DD4, SC-C

Comment

Originally posted by ljallen44 View Post

ETA: I just re-read and see you fill them in by hand, not from digital plans. Maybe this would work for me so I could work out of the manuals I have. These do look like a great option. I'd love a picture whenever you have time.
          I'm attaching pics for you, Laura. One is for my boys, and the other is for my rising 1st grader.
          Attached Files
          Plans for 2019-20
          DD #1 : 24, heading to Chase Law School NKU Fall 2019
          DD #2 : 13 8A: HLS Cottage School Louisville, MPOA
          DS #3 : 11 4A + Simply Classical 5/6; HLS Cottage School Louisville
          DS #4 : 11 4A + Simply Classical 5/6; HLS Cottage School Louisville
          DD #5: 7, MP 2 at home, HLS Cottage School Louisville
          DS #6: 5, MP K at home

[url]www.thekennedyadventures.com/all-about-our-memoria-press-homeschool[/url]

Comment

Working...
          X