Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Question at MPOA Latin Summer Reviews

Originally posted by Cheryl in CA View Post
    The layout isn't crucial. There might be things that might work better, but I don't think either of the setups we have seen so far in the samples would not work. It all hinges on the size of the text in the chat box.

Just to be clear, when one views things during the open house, they are using the same interface as the students use during the classes? I understand that the exact setup can be different, but they will be the same functionally so I can manipulate the size of the text in the chat box in the same way that my daughter would be able to during class?

Thank you for your patience. I'm sure my questions must be frustrating to you, and I'm sorry for that. If it makes you feel any better, it's equally frustrating from our end ;-) I just don't want to go through all the trouble and expense only to find out that it won't work because of something as simple as the text size in a chat window, which I'm sure you can understand.

Hi Cheryl,

No problem at all - glad to help! It is the same exact interface and you can change the size of the text in the chat box. I totally understand and no frustration at all. Hope you have a great day!

Mr. Piland
    Director
    Memoria Press Online Academy

Comment

Re: Question at MPOA Latin Summer Reviews

Originally posted by Mom2mthj View Post
      Scott,

Any chance you will be adding the Ovid class this summer? My daughter really wanted to take it last summer, but wasn't quite ready.

Dorinda
      Hi Dorinda,

I unsure about Ovid, but it is a possibility. I wish I had more for you. Some of it depends on the interest. We are going to send out some emails about interest in the course at the beginning of the new year. Here is our complete list of Summer 2018 classes. Thank you!

Scott Piland
      Director
      Memoria Press Online Academy

Comment

Working...
      X