Contacting Instructor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Contacting Instructor

This is our first year with MPOA and I'm not sure how to navigate the system as a parent (my son is doing fine as a student!) I need to contact his Latin teacher, but I'm not sure if I should use the email on her bio page or if there is a better way to do it. (This is regarding his needing to be absent for a class rather than a student-initiated question about the course itself.) Thanks!
    Brit

Catholic mom to five
    Prospective 2019-2020:
    Ds '01 - College freshman: Thomas Aquinas College
    Ds '03 - 10th grade: MPOA (SFL, biology, Algebra 2), MP 10M lit, US history, and MoDG religion
    Ds '06 - 8th: MP Tiner science (chemistry, physics, and astronomy), 8M lit, 8M Exploring Planet Earth, FFL, ancient history, OLVS 8 Catechism
    Dd '10 (Down syndrome) - JrK with SC C adaptations
    Ds '15 - JrK with big sister

Re: Contacting Instructor

See page 6 of the Parent and Student Handbook for specifics. I email the teacher regarding absences, but I have seen students post it on the forum. However, I believe that anything posted on the Ask a Teacher Forum is sent to all students via the mail.
    DD 10th
    DS 6th
    DD 5th

Comment

Originally posted by jenniferjb View Post
      See page 6 of the Parent and Student Handbook for specifics. I email the teacher regarding absences, but I have seen students post it on the forum. However, I believe that anything posted on the Ask a Teacher Forum is sent to all students via the mail.
      Oh thank you for the link to the handbook. I tried to get it off the MPOA site, on both Chrome and Safari, but it kept giving me an error.

I emailed her directly and CC'd the MPOA email. I had a feeling the "Ask a Teacher" was a more general I have a problem with my homework, please help type of situation.

Thanks!
      Brit

Catholic mom to five
      Prospective 2019-2020:
      Ds '01 - College freshman: Thomas Aquinas College
      Ds '03 - 10th grade: MPOA (SFL, biology, Algebra 2), MP 10M lit, US history, and MoDG religion
      Ds '06 - 8th: MP Tiner science (chemistry, physics, and astronomy), 8M lit, 8M Exploring Planet Earth, FFL, ancient history, OLVS 8 Catechism
      Dd '10 (Down syndrome) - JrK with SC C adaptations
      Ds '15 - JrK with big sister

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for posting on the forum. You can also email me personally at onlineacademy@memoriapress.com (probably faster). You can definitely use the instructor email from their profile, or you can also use the instructor email that should be on the student syllabus.

Thank you

Scott Piland
        Director
        Memoria Press Online Academy

Comment

Working...
        X