Unexpected Feedback on MPOA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unexpected Feedback on MPOA

I had the opportunity to meet with so many wonderful current and (hopefully!) future MP users this weekend at a conference here in VA. We had one experience I wanted to share with y'all.

My fellow MP'er DeAnn and I were sitting, resting our tired feet for a moment while things were slow, and a young man of about 13 approached us. He asked if we worked for MP, and then said the following:

"I wanted to thank you guys. I took Latin and Logic classes in your online academy this year and they were excellent. They were my first two online classes ever, and I really enjoyed them. I just really wanted to say thanks."

. We were so pleasently surprised! We chatted with him a bit and then he went away. No mom was anywhere prompting him to do this - he just walked up and offered us such a lovely compliment. Since the compliment belongs to MP, I wanted to make sure to pass it along. Congrats! Pat on the back to y'all!

AMDG,
    Sarah
    2020-2021
    16th Year HSing; 10th Year with MP
    DD, 19, Homeschool grad; college sophomore
    DS, 17
    DD, 15
    DD, 13
    DD, 11
    DD, 9
    DD, 7
    +DS+
    DS, 2

Re: Unexpected Feedback on MPOA

How encouraging is that? We would agree, our first online experience was amazing. This year I will have two girls each taking a summer class followed by a full course starting in the fall. Our teacher has been so helpful and encouraging, one more ally on this journey! An expert one I might add
    -Amy

Nine babies, 6 graduated, 5 married, 17 grand babies 7 and under!
    2020/21 MP 3rd, 6th, 11th MPOA, College student. Starting 8th year using Memoria Press
    Director of Coop 412, a Classical Christian Coop using MP and based on Ephesians 4:12.

Comment

Originally posted by Maggie View Post
      How encouraging is that? We would agree, our first online experience was amazing. This year I will have two girls each taking a summer class followed by a full course starting in the fall. Our teacher has been so helpful and encouraging, one more ally on this journey! An expert one I might add
      We start next week with the FFL review course. I'm pumped!
      Plans for 2021-22

Year 11 of homeschooling with MP

DD1 - 26 - Small Business owner with 2 locations
      DD2 - 15 - 10th grade - HLS Cottage School/MPOA/True North Academy - equestrian
      DS3 - 13 -6A Cottage School - soccer/tennis -dyslexia and dysgraphia
      DS4 - 13 - 6A Cottage School -soccer -auditory processing disorder
      DD5 - 9 - 4A, Cottage School -equestrian
      DS6 - 7 - MP 1 - first time at the Cottage School this fall!

Comment

This is really wonderful to hear! Thank you for sharing

Scott Piland
        Director
        Memoria Press Online Academy
        [email protected]
        (877) 745-8866

Comment

Working...
        X