French I

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

French I

How much opportunity will there be for the students to speak French into the microphone? I'm wondering if this is a good step for my oldest at this point. We want to keep his progress with French going. I'm also looking into a local French class.

Thank you!
    Christina

Re: French I

Originally posted by happyhappyjoyjoy View Post
    How much opportunity will there be for the students to speak French into the microphone? I'm wondering if this is a good step for my oldest at this point. We want to keep his progress with French going. I'm also looking into a local French class.

Thank you!
    happyhappyjoyjoy,

Thank you very much for the email. Our text book will not contain any English, so students speaking is a large part of it. Students will learn French through the process of immersion but it is also grammar-based (in that they learn the French grammar thoroughly). In this sense, it will accelerate the process of learning to speak, read, and write the language.

I hope this helps!

Scott Piland
    Director
    Memoria Press Online Academy
    [email protected]
    (877) 745-8866

Comment

Re: French I

Originally posted by spiland View Post
      happyhappyjoyjoy,

Thank you very much for the email. Our text book will not contain any English, so students speaking is a large part of it. Students will learn French through the process of immersion but it is also grammar-based (in that they learn the French grammar thoroughly). In this sense, it will accelerate the process of learning to speak, read, and write the language.

I hope this helps!

Scott Piland
      Director
      Memoria Press Online Academy
      [email protected]
      (877) 745-8866
      Thank you. This was very helpful. He's interested in the class. We'll make a decision at the end of the summer.
      Christina

Comment

Working...
      X