Are we the only ones cramming?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are we the only ones cramming?

Anyone else cramming in lessons to complete by the 27th?
    Deadlines are keeping us honest and busy!
    Third Form Latin will be completed..and according to my son it's possible to be completed 2 days early.
    I will believe it when I see it!

Re: Are we the only ones cramming?

Yes, my daughter is busy getting all her posts in I love the accountability help!!
    -Amy

Nine babies, 6 graduated, 5 married, 16 grand babies 6 and under!
    2019-20 MP 2nd, 5A, 10th MPOA, College student. Starting 7th year using Memoria Press
    Director of Coop 412, a Classical Christian Coop using MP and based on Ephesians 4:12.

Comment

We are too. My daughter is very slow these days. She has always been pokey, but I think tween hormones have pushed her to the brink of non-functioning. If it weren't for deadlines this year, nothing would be finished.
      DD 10th
      DS 6th
      DD 5th

Comment

Originally posted by jenniferjb View Post
        We are too. My daughter is very slow these days. She has always been pokey, but I think tween hormones have pushed her to the brink of non-functioning. If it weren't for deadlines this year, nothing would be finished.
        Yes...I hear you on the hormones !

Mom is slow some days too so very grateful for accountability. We only had Latin this year so she is doing well getting quizzes, etc. done in time. She is very conscientious and adores her teacher.

How many classes does your daughter take?
        PAX,
        Theresa

ds -27-ICU Nurse
        ds -24-Grad school: DeSales U. Physician's Assistant Program
        dd -21-Working and taking online courses for vet tech
        dd -12-7M along with some MPOA classes

"I am a product of long corridors, empty sunlit rooms, upstairs indoor silences, attics explored in solitude, distant noises of gurgling cisterns and pipes, and the noise of wind under the tiles. Also, of endless books." -C.S. Lewis

Comment

Working...
        X