Fable & Narrative MPOA time commitments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fable & Narrative MPOA time commitments

I would like to know approximately the daily workload expectation for a 4th grader in Fable or a 6th grader in Narrative. I struggle to make time to teach these subjects at home, so I’m considering enrolling two of my kids for next school year. Just want to make sure I don’t overextend them!
    Carrie
    Mom of 5 in Tennessee

2021-2022
    3rd or 5th year homeschooling - slowly transitioning to more MP
    5th grade girl
    3rd grade boy
    K girl
    Littles running wild

Carrie,

Generally we recommend spending between 15-30 minutes per day doing work for a composition course to maximize benefit received from the class. Each week will have a breakdown of suggested tasks to complete per day in order to keep the students actively engaged.

Sincerely,
    Corbyn Buchart
    Administrative Assistant, Memoria Press Online Academy

Comment

Originally posted by Corbyn Buchart View Post
      Carrie,

Generally we recommend spending between 15-30 minutes per day doing work for a composition course to maximize benefit received from the class. Each week will have a breakdown of suggested tasks to complete per day in order to keep the students actively engaged.

Sincerely,
      Corbyn Buchart
      Good to see you on here, Corbyn Buchart. Thanks for the reply.
      '22/'23 - 5th MP Year
      Dad/HLN 3/4vium Magister
      8S, 3nd MP @ Home & HLN
      6D, 1st MP @ Home & HLN
      5S, K MP @ Home & HLN

Comment

Originally posted by Corbyn Buchart View Post
        Carrie,

Sincerely,
        Corbyn Buchart
        Thanks so much. It sounds like exactly what I’m looking for. I think we will be happier doing it this way rather than waiting a couple years and needing to work at an accelerated pace! I loved Fable at home for my 4th grade a couple years ago, but I just couldn’t get it all done this year and that was the subject that fell by the wayside.
        Carrie
        Mom of 5 in Tennessee

2021-2022
        3rd or 5th year homeschooling - slowly transitioning to more MP
        5th grade girl
        3rd grade boy
        K girl
        Littles running wild

Comment

Working...
        X