Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• happyhappyjoyjoy
    replied
    When will we know if there is a SFL intensive this summer? Will it be before open enrollment, so we know if our student is able to take TFL this fall?

Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• pschaeffer
    replied
    Originally posted by Deb H View Post
    Does it serve any purpose to join the waitlist before registration has officially opened?
    Currently no. I tried to remove that button until we are ready to launch registration

Leave a comment:

• pschaeffer
    replied
    Originally posted by Mom2mthj View Post
    Out of curiosity, I am taking an online adult Latin class this year. Will I get the enrolled families notice to register? My kids have been enrolled in MPOA for the last 6years, but are not enrolled this year because I was unable to wait for all the TBD instructor/class times last registration period. I am hoping to get my rising junior and freshman in this year.
    You should. I just pulled the list based on anyone that was enrolled in a class.

Peace,
    Paul

Leave a comment:

• Deb H
    replied
    Does it serve any purpose to join the waitlist before registration has officially opened?

Leave a comment:

• HartFamily06
    replied
    pschaeffer Thank you! For everyone waiting (like me), a couple of classes posted today with a “waitlist” option. Times/days are posted for those couple classes (I am sure you all share my excitement!) 🥳

Leave a comment:

• DiannaKennedy
    replied
    Originally posted by momgineer View Post

I was like- oh bet Dianna is happy somebody beside herself pestered Paul first!
    You're exactly right. 🤣 I'm trying to behave myself over here.

Leave a comment:

• Mom2mthj
    replied
    Out of curiosity, I am taking an online adult Latin class this year. Will I get the enrolled families notice to register? My kids have been enrolled in MPOA for the last 6years, but are not enrolled this year because I was unable to wait for all the TBD instructor/class times last registration period. I am hoping to get my rising junior and freshman in this year.

Leave a comment:

• pschaeffer
    replied
    I was hoping Tuesday (Feb 1 was a nice, "round" date), but we fell behind. We are going to start posting days, times, and teachers next week without the ability to register. Sometime in the next two weeks we will also email families enrolled this year with the official heads up when the "register" button appears.

Leave a comment:

• momgineer
    replied
    Originally posted by DiannaKennedy View Post

I haven't met you, but just wanted to say thank you! 😂 I've been checking the website daily to see if there are any updates. I'm only waiting on two classes, but it would feel amazing to have those two plans plugged into the matrix over here.
    I was like- oh bet Dianna is happy somebody beside herself pestered Paul first!

Leave a comment:

• DiannaKennedy
    replied
    Originally posted by HartFamily06 View Post
    pschaeffer please forgive me, but my impatience is getting the best of me. Have you all settled on a date that the 2022-2023 will be posted to the website? Thank you in advance! I know you all are working hard to make this happen and I greatly appreciate all of you!
    I haven't met you, but just wanted to say thank you! 😂 I've been checking the website daily to see if there are any updates. I'm only waiting on two classes, but it would feel amazing to have those two plans plugged into the matrix over here.

Leave a comment:

• HartFamily06
    replied
    pschaeffer please forgive me, but my impatience is getting the best of me. Have you all settled on a date that the 2022-2023 will be posted to the website? Thank you in advance! I know you all are working hard to make this happen and I greatly appreciate all of you!

Leave a comment:

• HartFamily06
    replied
    Wonderful plan! Thank you Mr. Schaeffer!

Leave a comment:

• pschaeffer
    replied
    Hello,

Our current plans are as follows:
    1. Times and teachers will be posted this month and next as we get those defined with no ability to register.
    2. Diploma students will be given the opportunity, via email, to register before open enrollment.
    3. We will publicize the date of when open enrollment will start to current families and then mass market to new families a week after open enrollment begins.

We don't intend to put up TBD classes this year; we will put up new sections on a rolling basis as needed and inform any families on waitlists of any sections of that course when a new section is posted.

Peace,
    Paul

Leave a comment:

• jenniferjb
    replied
    Both great ideas. I would rather wait a couple weeks to start registration, than to start registration with lots of TBDs. It is particularly hard for those who take more than 1 or 2 classes to schedule when there are many unknowns.

Leave a comment:

• DiannaKennedy
    replied
    Excellent idea!

Tagging pschaeffer for input.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X