Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sabrina
    replied
    Thank you for the kind words. First Form was mandatory in our homeschool once I found it. I am now using it to remediate so, so much for my nephew, who was pulled from public school. To all those who question the time and effort in the younger years, I offer only my experience as a home-school mom of many - there has not been any subject that has given back so much to my children (and to me) than the study of Latin. If our days only consisted of Latin, Math, Scripture, and some fine literature, I called it good.

Leave a comment:

• Beorn
    replied
    Originally posted by Sabrina View Post
    Good morning. Could you describe a week with the self-paced Form class? I am trying to understand the benefit. Are the workbook exercises to be completed online, too? Is there some daily work assessment, in which feedback would be given immediately? This is my sixth student, my sixth failure at competing First Form alongside my child. (I did get to Lesson 24. Better than ever before.) I am wondering if the self-paced will provide her with more feedback and correction than I could with just the teacher keys. Thank you.
    Good questions! Unfortunately, I do not have any answers for you let alone good answers.

That said, I want to encourage you that there is something great to be said for helping get *six* students through First Form! How wonderful. Yes, I realize that you didn't complete it alongside them as you wished. But you are still to be commended for blessing your children in their Latin instruction. Hopefully someone will be along soon to properly answer your questions.

Leave a comment:

• Sabrina
    started a topic Self-Paced Latin

Self-Paced Latin

Good morning. Could you describe a week with the self-paced Form class? I am trying to understand the benefit. Are the workbook exercises to be completed online, too? Is there some daily work assessment, in which feedback would be given immediately? This is my sixth student, my sixth failure at competing First Form alongside my child. (I did get to Lesson 24. Better than ever before.) I am wondering if the self-paced will provide her with more feedback and correction than I could with just the teacher keys. Thank you.
Working...
X