Geometry - tablet question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Geometry - tablet question

I am very tempted to enroll the kids in the Geometry class and I would like to understand how (and how much) the tablet tool is used in class, since I find it a bit confusing that the class description also says many simply use the mouse and do fine. It seems to me that those would be very different situations, and I'd like to understand if there is a true necessity for the tablet. How does one conclude, Yes, my child better have the tablet, or, No, I think the mouse will be fine?
    Thank you!!
    DS (15)
    DD (14)
    DS (7)

I just checked with the instructor and he said most students actually just use their computer mouse. I just removed that entire sentence from the website. Don't worry about getting a tablet.

Peace,
    Paul
    Paul Schaeffer
    --
    Academy Director
    Memoria Press Online Academy

Comment

I'm glad I asked then, thank you so much as usual!
      DS (15)
      DD (14)
      DS (7)

Comment

Mrs Bee What section are you planning on? I will have a student in B. And I'm so thankful you asked this question!
        Festina lentē,
        Jessica P

2020-2021
        11th year HSing · 9th year MP
        @ Home, HLN, & Latin online
        11th, 9th, 6th, 3rd

Highlands Latin Nashville Cottage School

Comment

Originally posted by pickandgrin View Post
          Mrs Bee What section are you planning on? I will have a student in B. And I'm so thankful you asked this question!
          Too bad! I could only choose A given the rest of our schedule. My son rolled his eyes in frustration about the tablet: another piece of technology he'll have to do without!
          DS (15)
          DD (14)
          DS (7)

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs Bee View Post

Too bad! I could only choose A given the rest of our schedule. My son rolled his eyes in frustration about the tablet: another piece of technology he'll have to do without!
            And mom fist-pumped. 😆 We all have to take our victories where we can find them.
            Festina lentē,
            Jessica P

2020-2021
            11th year HSing · 9th year MP
            @ Home, HLN, & Latin online
            11th, 9th, 6th, 3rd

Highlands Latin Nashville Cottage School

Comment

Working...
            X