Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only one section of common topic?

Greetings,

I'm anxiously awaiting the announcement of the class time and teacher for common topic. It's next in the sequence of CC for my rising 8th grader, and he has a number of other MPOA courses he will also be taking. Eek. I'm praying it works for us. I'm checking the website all the time. There are 9 spots left. What happens if I register him, and the time conflicts?

Best,
    Megan
    DS: 7A, MPOA and at home
    DD: 5A, MPOA and at home

Megan
    2020-2021
    DS 7A with Third Form, MPOA and at home, violin
    DD 5A, MPOA and at home, violin

Hi Megan, in that case we'd give you a full refund (no drop fee) or transfer to a different course of your choosing (refunding or charging you if there is a cost difference).

Peace,
    Paul
    Paul Schaeffer
    --
    Academy Director
    Memoria Press Online Academy

Comment

Hello,
      Any idea on who might be teaching this class this year?
      Callista

Comment

Not yet!

Peace,
        Paul
        Paul Schaeffer
        --
        Academy Director

Comment

Thank you. I hadn't seen this response, so I called.

I thought I had gotten notifications when there was a reply in the past. For some unknown reason, I'm late to take to this forum in a meaningful way and not highly adept at it yet. I also don't know how to add family info after a break on posts. I'm assuming it's a signature that I haven't located yet. But I digress.

Megan
          Megan
          2020-2021
          DS 7A with Third Form, MPOA and at home, violin
          DD 5A, MPOA and at home, violin

Comment

Originally posted by Megan O View Post
            Thank you. I hadn't seen this response, so I called.

I thought I had gotten notifications when there was a reply in the past. For some unknown reason, I'm late to take to this forum in a meaningful way and not highly adept at it yet. I also don't know how to add family info after a break on posts. I'm assuming it's a signature that I haven't located yet. But I digress.

Megan
            To update your signature:
            - click on the little gray triangle next to your forum name in the upper right corner of the web page
            - pick "User Settings"
            - pick the "Account" tab
            - Scroll down until you see Conversation Detail Options
            - Click on the red link Edit Post Signature to make the changes you want - If you don't have an automatic signature yet, the link might say something different, I can't remember, but it should still be the place for you to create one.

The Notifications tab is where you can decide when to receive emails.
            DS (15)
            DD (14)
            DS (7)

Comment

Is there any more information about the Common Topic class? Will there be an additional section? My daughter is early on the waiting list, but it would be nice to know if it even going to be a possibility. Thank you!

Comment

My apologies for the delay. I just opened another section yesterday but am still working on a teacher and a time.

Peace,
                Paul
                Paul Schaeffer
                --
                Academy Director

Comment

Working...
                X