• Time
  • Show
Clear All
    MamaHill

• MamaHill
    replied
    Originally posted by pickandgrin View Post
    I'm eyeing Third. Anyone else?
    I know I could do it at home, but I also know the value of a great teacher, like-minded peers, and strict schedule!
    I'd love to do Third, but it starts in July. Eek! We start school in August, so I'm not sure I can manage all of those things. I was hoping it would start earlier in the summer so I could get a good jump on it by August.

I must take a hard look and what my fall entails before I can commit. Hopefully I can swing it.

I took 2nd with Mrs. Strickland last summer and she was nothing short of amazing. Yes, a great teacher and strict schedule are very helpful!

Leave a comment:

• Mom2mthj

• Mom2mthj
    replied
    Thanks! It was on page 5.

quick question for Paul...it appears that third form is in a summer and fall session. Summer (part 1) has a time, but no price listed and Fall (part 2) has a price but no time listed. Should I assume that it will be at the same time?

Leave a comment:

• buckeyelaw

• buckeyelaw
    replied
    Originally posted by Mom2mthj View Post
    I am having trouble finding the adult summer Latin classes. I am finding the new site confusing. Any help would be welcome.
    If you go to the Courses pull-down menu, go to All Courses, then limit the subject list to Latin, and it will be listed there with all the other Latin classes. I can't find it anywhere else, and I'm guessing I stumbled on this while trying to figure out classes for my son.

Leave a comment:

• Mom2mthj

• Mom2mthj
    replied
    I am having trouble finding the adult summer Latin classes. I am finding the new site confusing. Any help would be welcome.

Leave a comment:

• Mom2mthj

• Mom2mthj
    replied
    I know I could do it at home, but I also know the value of a great teacher, like-minded peers, and strict schedule!
    I am excited about it. I am finally in unit 5 of second form! Actually I did unit four and five to help my son with third form a couple of years ago, but went back and started again from the beginning. I could use help with third if I hope to finish it this decade. I started first form with my now senior when she was in fourth grade, so I am slow!

Leave a comment:

• buckeyelaw

• buckeyelaw
    replied
    Originally posted by howiecram View Post
    Are there going to be summer adult latin classes? I'm interested in the adult second form class.
    I signed up for Second Form this morning! I'm looking forward to summer Latin again this year - it was such a great class last year!

Leave a comment:

• howiecram

• howiecram
    replied
    The class was a breath of fresh air last summer, especially "in light" of COVID. However, it was really just great having that schedule. I would never have the discipline to do it on my own!

Leave a comment:

• pickandgrin

• pickandgrin
    replied

Leave a comment:

• pschaeffer
    Administrator

• pschaeffer
    replied
    Yes. We will have First, Second, and Third Form. Mitchell is working on adding those ASAP.

Peace,
    Paul

Leave a comment:

• howiecram

• howiecram
    started a topic Adult Summer Latin classes?

Adult Summer Latin classes?

Are there going to be summer adult latin classes? I'm interested in the adult second form class.
Working...
X