Henle II Answer Key for MPOA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Henle II Answer Key for MPOA?

The materials list for Henle II includes the Student Text and Answer Key. Have you all found the Answer Key to be necessary?
    Jennifer
    Blog: [url]www.seekingdelectare.com[/url]

2021-2022
    DS18: Almost done!
    DS17: MP, MPOA
    DS15: MP, MPOA
    DS12: Mix of SC 5/6 & SC 7/8
    DD11: Mix of 5M and SC7/8
    DD9: SC3
    DD6: MPK

It was a long time ago, but when my sons were in Henle II, I definitely needed the key. It was the only way I had to guide them and make sure they were on the right track. It helps them too if they can verify they have the right answers. It would be like teaching algebra without a solutions manual - you either have to work it all out yourself or use the key.

Tanya

Comment

I agree wholeheartedly with Tanya. There is a great deal of new syntax in that year, and the Henle Key is very useful. And it does even more than give correct answers. In many exercises the Key has extra explanatory notes for the different sentences -- for example, the reason for a subjunctive verb, or notes on the sequence of tenses in the clauses, or a type of ablative used, or the type of time expression used, etc. In short, it helps the student to see and understand the Latin grammatical constructions.

Bonnie

Comment

Has anyone found a COMPLETE answer key to ALL the exercises in Henle 2 that are not in the Loyola answer book? I found a 'Supplemental' answer key from a Catholic school, but it still did not have answers to Lessons 2 and 3 where they noted the answers were "Intro #3" which basically said they were too simple to bother with. If I am supposed to grade my son's Henle 2 homework, I want ALL the answers. How am I supposed to help him otherwise. <signed, Annoyed in Ohio>

Comment

Originally posted by KristinPrince View Post
          Has anyone found a COMPLETE answer key to ALL the exercises in Henle 2 that are not in the Loyola answer book? I found a 'Supplemental' answer key from a Catholic school, but it still did not have answers to Lessons 2 and 3 where they noted the answers were "Intro #3" which basically said they were too simple to bother with. If I am supposed to grade my son's Henle 2 homework, I want ALL the answers. How am I supposed to help him otherwise. <signed, Annoyed in Ohio>
          Feel free to post in the 9th-12th grade forum when you have a missing answer in your answer keys- I'm sure there will be plenty of people with immediate help!
          DS (15)
          DD (14)
          DS (7)

Comment

Working...
          X