Choosing between MP Mueller plans and MPOA Henle II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Choosing between MP Mueller plans and MPOA Henle II

DS knows a lot more Latin than I do now! He finished MP Henle II homeschool lessons. It is clear to me that he'll be teaching himself Mueller next year. Would MPOA Henle II work for someone who's already completed the grammar exercises in the book? (His scores have consistently been over 90%). Or should he plug along with Mueller (he doesn't mind) until MPOA Henle III? Advice appreciated!
    DS15, MPOA HS Comp III & Material Logic, mostly MP with substitutions 2020-2021

"[May] the peace of God, which passes all understanding, ... keep your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

The MPOA Henle II class spends about 2/3 of its time covering the exercises in Henle II and 1/3 of the time doing translation of Caesar in that book. I think it is a toss-up; you could enroll him in the class so he has an easier year and can get used to the rhythm of an MPOA class or just have him do Mueller at home and join us for Cicero.

Peace,
    Paul
    Paul Schaeffer
    --
    Academy Director
    Memoria Press Online Academy

Comment

Thank you! He'll do Mueller.
      DS15, MPOA HS Comp III & Material Logic, mostly MP with substitutions 2020-2021

"[May] the peace of God, which passes all understanding, ... keep your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

Comment

Working...
      X