MPOA CC Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MPOA CC Question

My kids are both continuing with CC through MPOA next year. I know that when I tried doing CC at home I was surprised when I was supposed to repeat a lesson or two from previous levels at the beginning of the next level as review. Does MPOA do this as well? I am trying to decide about keeping / organizing their previous years books, and if they need their Fable / Narrative books easily accessible next year. Thanks!!
    ~Michelle

DD 13 (MP 8 - 4FL and Ref/Con through MPOA)
    DS 11 (MP 6 w/MPOA)
    DS 5 - MP K (My first Kindergartner with MP!!!)
    DD 2 - Board Books and Chaos

Yes, they will spend a few weeks on the previous levels. I would keep them handy Although, I believe in both of out MPOA Comp classes this year, the teachers posted the lessons they were using from previous levels..? I could be imagining this.
    Katie

DS 17: Senior!
    DD 14: 10th
    DD 10: 6th
    Twin DD's 8: 3rd
    Mix of MP, Co-op, TAN and traveling the U.S

Comment

Originally posted by Katie View Post
      Yes, they will spend a few weeks on the previous levels. I would keep them handy Although, I believe in both of out MPOA Comp classes this year, the teachers posted the lessons they were using from previous levels..? I could be imagining this.
      Thank you so much!! I will keep their books on the shelf then. Sometimes I can get a little carried away with the purging
      ~Michelle

DD 13 (MP 8 - 4FL and Ref/Con through MPOA)
      DS 11 (MP 6 w/MPOA)
      DS 5 - MP K (My first Kindergartner with MP!!!)
      DD 2 - Board Books and Chaos

Comment

Working...
      X