MPOA discount for many classes or early registration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MPOA discount for many classes or early registration

Does MPOA offer a discount if you register and pay early (like in April)? Is there any discount for purchasing many classes for your family or for one child? I just can't find anything other than a March 15 discount. Maybe that is all there is. Thank you all!
    JeJe Greer
    Mom to:
    Stella (7M)
    Clara (SC)

JeJe,

Our only two standard discounts are the early bird discount prior to March 15 and a sibling discount. The sibling discount, however, only applies when siblings are enrolling in the same section of the same class at the same time.

Peace,
    Paul Schaeffer
    Paul Schaeffer
    --
    Academy Director
    Memoria Press Online Academy

Comment

Paul, I've never heard of a sibling discount - when does it kick in? I have two children who've always been in the same classes. Thanks! And Happy Easter!
      DS (14) and DD (13): MPOA and MP, mostly 8th grade
      DS (6): a mix of K resources, MP and not

Comment

Originally posted by jejegreer View Post
        Does MPOA offer a discount if you register and pay early (like in April)? Is there any discount for purchasing many classes for your family or for one child? I just can't find anything other than a March 15 discount. Maybe that is all there is. Thank you all!
        Your children are still young, but I guess another way to save is to enroll in the High School Diploma program, if it fits your needs. Something for you to keep in mind.
        DS (14) and DD (13): MPOA and MP, mostly 8th grade
        DS (6): a mix of K resources, MP and not

Comment

jejegreer You might want to look into their payment plan option. It's the only way we're able to do MPOA. If your family is enrolled in more than one class, you place a 25% deposit and the rest is split into equal monthly payments. The payments start the month after you register and run until January 10th of the registered-for school year. You just have to email MPOA directly to set it up.
          Jennifer
          Blog: [url]www.seekingdelectare.com[/url]

DS16: MP, MPOA, HSC, Breaking the Barrier French
          DS15: MP, MPOA, HSC
          DS12: Mash-up of 6/7M
          DS11: SC 4
          DD9: 3A with First Form Latin (long story!)
          DD8: Mash-up of SC 1/2
          DD5: January birthday, using SC B and C as a two-year JrK

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs Bee View Post
            Paul, I've never heard of a sibling discount - when does it kick in? I have two children who've always been in the same classes. Thanks! And Happy Easter!
            It isn't something our system automatically applies. You have to call or email and we can give it to you then.
            Paul Schaeffer
            --
            Academy Director
            Memoria Press Online Academy

Comment

Working...
            X