High School Composition II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

High School Composition II

I would love to know who typically teaches this class and if Mr. Piland knows who will be teaching it this coming year. Thank you!

My boys are currently taking this with Mrs. Abigail Johnson. She’s phenomenal!!
    Jennifer
    Blog: [url]www.seekingdelectare.com[/url]

DS16: MP, MPOA, HSC, Breaking the Barrier French
    DS15: MP, MPOA, HSC
    DS12: Mash-up of 6/7M
    DS11: SC 4
    DD9: 3A with First Form Latin (long story!)
    DD8: Mash-up of SC 1/2
    DD5: January birthday, using SC B and C as a two-year JrK

Comment

My son is in High Composition II with Mrs Selby. She is an experienced teacher and very clear in her expectations so he knows what to do each week which suits his personality very well. His writing has improved noticeably already.
      DS15, MPOA HS Comp III & Material Logic, mostly MP with substitutions 2020-2021

"[May] the peace of God, which passes all understanding, ... keep your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

Comment

How much student interaction is there with those teachers? Is it relaxed and fun or strict and to the point? Thank you!!

Comment

My son is taking it right now with Mr. Reed. He is great. He really enjoys him. I would say Mr Reed is probably more lighthearted and relaxed than the others we’ve had, but still gets the job done and handles class well. My has also had Mrs Johnson. He agrees that she really is phenomenal! In fact, he credits her with his attitude shift in regards to writing And currently, my daughter is taking MsComp II with Mrs Selby. We are both extremely pleased with her promptness, classroom management and firm yet gentle demeanor. There is a lot of student interaction in these classes. All the instructors leave great constructive yet positive feedback. I would say all these instructors are are a good mix of fun and strict. I don’t think you can make the wrong choice with any of them
          Katie

2020/21: 7th year with MP
          DS 16: 11th, MPOA Euro Hist I, CS III, Divine Comedy; Schole Geometry, Spanish; Catholic Social Teaching, A & P
          DD 13: 9th, MPOA Diploma Program; Catholic Social Teaching, VT Alg. 1
          DD 9: MP 5, Seton Religion and Spelling, MPOA: FF Latin, Fable
          Twin DD's 7: MP 2, Seton Religion and Phonics

Comment

Originally posted by Mamamoose View Post
            I would love to know ... if Mr. Piland knows who will be teaching it this coming year. Thank you!
            Good afternoon,

I checked with Mr. Piland, and both Abigail Johnson and Joel Reed will be teaching HS Comp II in 2020-2021. Elaine Selby may be teaching a section as well, but Mr. Piland's not sure yet.

HTH!
            Michael
            Memoria Press

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Working...
              X