Printing Official Grade Reports off MPOA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Printing Official Grade Reports off MPOA

I was wondering if anyone else has this problem. I've never been able to print an official grade report off the MPOA system without part of the grade report overlaying the rest. Meaning, what shows up on my computer screen when I click on "Official Grade Report" and what prints look completely different. I adjust the printer to print landscape. But what is printing is that the logo box that says MPOA/CLS/Accredited Member overlays the middle of my son's grade report on the left side. And, on the right side, the box of Mr. Piland's signature overlays the right side of his grade report. Down below, the Poplar Level Road address in Louisville overlays part of the teacher comments written about my son. Does this make sense, what I'm describing?

How do I make this work? Or can I just get these official grade reports from someone there at MPOA?

Thanks!

Susan P in VA

Hi Susan,

Try hitting "Print Report" and then Ctrl + P for 'print', or if you are on a Mac the Command + P. It should give you a preview and not do that. But you do need to click "Print Report". Hope this helps!

Scott Piland
    Director
    Memoria Press Online Academy

Comment

I had the problem you describe this year printing to my new printer from my iPad. I was able to print to my older printer from my laptop. I think the problem is my new printer since I have printed them from my iPad in the past. I did use the print report before I sent it to the printer.
      Dorinda

For 2019-2020
      DD 16 - 11th with MPOA(AP Latin), Lukeion (Greek4 & Adv. NT Greek), Thinkwell (Economics and Chemistry), plus Pre-Calculus, American G’ment, Early Church History set, and British Lit
      DS 14 - 8th with MPOA(Fourth Form), CLRC(Intro Lit and Comp), plus Algebra, Field Biology, Classical Studies 1
      DS 11 - 6th with Right Start Level G online class
      DS 6 - 1st with Prima Latina

Comment

Yes, Scott. I've hit 'print report' and what shows up on the screen is not what prints out. I'm working on a desktop mac printing to a printer (an older printer) that's hooked up to the Mac. It's been doing this for 3 years and no matter what I try, the grade reports come out looking like this. Therefore, I literally have nothing in my son's records that's readable (at least for the 3 years of MPOA classes.)

Susan P in VA

Comment

I'm wondering if you save it to your desktop, then print, if that would work. Or, trying a different browser? Chrome, if you're using Safari, for example?
          Plans for 2019-20

DD1 - 24 - College Grad and rocking her own bakery business
          DD2 - 13 - 8A Louisville HLS Cottage School and MPOA
          DS3 - 11 - 4A Louisville HLS Cottage School
          DS4 - 11 - 4A Louisville HLS Cottage School
          DD5 - 7 - MP2, Louisville HLS Cottage School
          DS6 - 5 - MP K

[url]www.thekennedyadventures.com/all-about-our-memoria-press-homeschool[/url]

Comment

Dianna,

THANK YOU! It was, indeed, an issue of Safari vs. Chrome. Who knew? Never mind, you knew. LOL! I'm embarrassed to admit that I would have never thought it had to do with a browser issue. I finally have a nice official grade report for the first time!

Susan P in VA

Comment

Working...
            X