Fall Traditional Logic II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fall Traditional Logic II

When will the day/time/teacher be known for the Fall Traditional Logic II class? Or does that only get scheduled if enough people register for it without knowing the time?

If it will not be scheduled, are there any immediate plans to offer the Logic II video lessons in the streaming format? My daughter's laptop does not have a DVD player.

Thank you!

Good morning,

I've spoken with Mr. Piland; he's reached out to the potential teacher of that section and is waiting to hear back. As soon as he (Mr. Piland) has more information, he'll post it here.

As of now Logic II has not yet been scheduled to upload because other programs have needed to take priority, e.g., Dante. However, I don't think we've finalized our uploading schedule for the summer, so Logic II may be ready by this fall. I'll check with our curriculum director.

I'm very sorry that the current answer to both your questions is "still working on a final answer"; I just didn't want you to think we were ignoring or had missed your post!
    Michael
    Memoria Press

Comment

Thank you, Michael!

Comment

Originally posted by klwalukas View Post
        Are there any immediate plans to offer the Logic II video lessons in the streaming format?
        Good afternoon,

Our video editor has looked into uploading our current TL II videos for streaming. Unfortunately, this particular project is so old that it is impossible to upload it in a usable format. We are working on a new edition of our Logic videos (both I and II), one that will of course be in a stream-able format, but we do not have an estimated release date yet.

I do have an update from Mr. Piland regarding the MPOA class: "Unfortunately we do not have an instructor for the Logic II Fall section and that has been removed from the site." He did have a suggestion for you though, since streaming may not be an option: " I would do some Logic I review in the fall and then jumping into one of our Logic II Spring classes." Would that possibly work for your child?
        Michael
        Memoria Press

Comment

Thank you for the update, Michael, as that will help with planning. My guess is that if we push it to spring, it won't get done since she will have 2 college classes that semester. I will just try to find or purchase the DVDs and she will have to watch them in the living room! Oh, the horror!

Comment

Working...
          X