Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Classical Rhetoric

Good morning,
    I am looking through the Classical Rhetoric book and had a couple of questions. At the beginning of the book, the suggestion is to work on the course over a full year. I can see why. If one is to complete all the daily readings, questions and the writing activities, that would be a solid day's work. How does this work for the semester MPOA course? This seems to be a lot to cover for one semester. If the MPOA course does indeed cover everything and assign the writing activities, that may be a bit too intense for my guy and his load next year and we'll likely take a year at home with the DVD's. Which leads to my next question..could this course, completed in it's entirety, be counted as a .5 credit composition course?

Thank you!
    Katie

DS 17: Senior!
    DD 14: 10th
    DD 10: 6th
    Twin DD's 8: 3rd
    Mix of MP, Co-op, TAN and traveling the U.S

I can’t comment on composition credit, but my daughter is in the MPOA rhetoric class this semester. When I look over her book they are not doing the weekly research and writing assignments or the one case study so far as part of the online class. That would cut down a lot of the time required.
    Dorinda

Plans for 2021-2022
    15th year homeschooling, 12th year with Memoria Press
    DD College Freshman
    DS 10th grade - Lukeion Latin and Greek, Vita Beata Greek Dramas
    DS 8th grade - Vita Beata Literature
    DS 3rd grade - Vita Beata Literature, Right Start F, First Form Latin

Comment

That was my hunch and would certainly cut down on the time. Thanks!
      Katie

DS 17: Senior!
      DD 14: 10th
      DD 10: 6th
      Twin DD's 8: 3rd
      Mix of MP, Co-op, TAN and traveling the U.S

Comment

Working...
      X