• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lisainjax
    replied
    Re: On What Day do you use...

Originally posted by Michael View Post
    There should be a file of that single test page. I'll ask our web team to look into it!
    That would be great! I deleted that question, because I was going to ask it separately, but then life happened. I'm glad you saw it and responded. I've searched all of my files, but don't have a digital copy of the spelling test sheet. I've made a few copies, but would love to have the download if that is an option, since my copier always leaves the side with the numbers blurry.

ETA: I wonder if I got the old download before TS? The 1st grade spelling list that I downloaded doesn't have the same words at TS.

Thanks again!
    Last edited by Lisainjax; 04-03-2018, 04:45 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Michael
    replied

Originally posted by Lisainjax View Post
    Thank you! I just read that part, so they copy the spelling words on Day 1, then? I do wish that it was mentioned in the weekly teacher lesson plans. I'll make note of it and begin using the Practice sheets next week.
    There should be a file of that single test page. I'll ask our web team to look into it!

Leave a comment:

• Lisainjax
    replied

Originally posted by Michael View Post
    The Practice Sheets may be used instead of the "separate notebook" mentioned under "Guided Student Work" in the General Lesson Overview (pp. iv-v in the TS I Teacher Manual). That Overview was written before we made the decision to publish the Practice Sheets, hence the latter's omission. We plan to clarify how to use them in the next reprint of the TM.

HTH!
    Thank you! I just read that part, so they copy the spelling words on Day 1, then? I do wish that it was mentioned in the weekly teacher lesson plans. I'll make note of it and begin using the Practice sheets next week.
    Last edited by Lisainjax; 04-03-2018, 02:54 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Michael
    replied

Originally posted by Lisainjax View Post
    The Spelling Practice Sheets? I can't find them listed in the lesson plans or the teacher manual for Traditional Spelling I.

I'd love to incorporate them, since I just realized I had them. lol We are only on week 3, so not too far to fit them into the schedule.

Thank you!

Lisa (I followed the procedure to make a signature, but it still doesn't show up.)
    The Practice Sheets may be used instead of the "separate notebook" mentioned under "Guided Student Work" in the General Lesson Overview (pp. iv-v in the TS I Teacher Manual). That Overview was written before we made the decision to publish the Practice Sheets, hence the latter's omission. We plan to clarify how to use them in the next reprint of the TM.

HTH!

Leave a comment:

• Lisainjax
    replied

Originally posted by pickandgrin View Post
    I can see your signature! You have to edit your settings to be able to view signatures. If I recall Michael has just posted instructions for this in the recent "add a signature" forum post.
    I'll take a look! Thank you! Edited to add that I found it and I can see them now. Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• pickandgrin
    replied

I can see your signature! You have to edit your settings to be able to view signatures. If I recall Michael has just posted instructions for this in the recent "add a signature" forum post.

Leave a comment:

• Lisainjax
    replied

Also just wanted to say, that I review the curriculum manual and teacher books every week or so and always find something new that helps me teach my 1st grader. This program is such a blessing.

Lisa

Leave a comment:

• Lisainjax
    started a topic On What Day do you use...

On What Day do you use...

The Spelling Practice Sheets? I can't find them listed in the lesson plans or the teacher manual for Traditional Spelling I.

I'd love to incorporate them, since I just realized I had them. lol We are only on week 3, so not too far to fit them into the schedule.

Thank you!

Lisa (I followed the procedure to make a signature, but it still doesn't show up.)
Working...
X