• giarosa
    replied
    Re: Famous Men of the Middle Ages page 98 misprint

Thank you so much!!

Leave a comment:

• Angela
    replied

I think they may have been updated because my copies do have the correct information (purchased a year ago).

Leave a comment:

• Michael
    replied

Originally posted by giarosa View Post
    Hello,

I searched the archives but couldn't find the information, in case it was already posted there, but we just noticed a misprint in both the Student Guide and the Teacher Guide on page 98. The Facts to Know for Chapter 26 on Robert Bruce are the same facts as on page 96 for St. Francis and St. Dominic. The names are changed in Ch. 26, but the descriptions are the same as on page 96.

Can someone please provide me with the correct text? We have the First Edition of these books.

Thanks in advance!
    Hello,

Sorry about that! I've attached the correct Facts to Know to this forum post.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• giarosa
    started a topic Famous Men of the Middle Ages page 98 misprint

Famous Men of the Middle Ages page 98 misprint

Hello,

I searched the archives but couldn't find the information, in case it was already posted there, but we just noticed a misprint in both the Student Guide and the Teacher Guide on page 98. The Facts to Know for Chapter 26 on Robert Bruce are the same facts as on page 96 for St. Francis and St. Dominic. The names are changed in Ch. 26, but the descriptions are the same as on page 96.

Can someone please provide me with the correct text? We have the First Edition of these books.

Thanks in advance!
Working...
X