Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: OT: Why You’re Tired

Originally posted by jen1134 View Post
    Christine's note about Schaumburg might be your best bet then? It's close to O'Hare -- but it's really hard to know what areas are "nice and safe" anymore; I think they just had a shooting incident in Evanston of all places?
    Anywhere around O’Hare there are planes everywhere. It was so errie after 9/11. I honestly never really “noticed” them because they just became part of the area. I noticed when they were gone though!! Hoffman Estates/Schaumburg/Mt. Prospect/Elk Grove/Arlington Heights/Palatine. There is something about property taxes in Schaumburg because of Woodfield Mall that you might want to look into.
    Christine

(2019/2020)
    DD1 8/23/09 - SC5/6
    DS2 9/1/11 - SC3,4, 5/6 combo
    DD3 2/9/13 -SC2 to start, MP1 second semester

Previous Years
    DD 1 (MPK, SC2 (with AAR), SC3, SC4’
    DS2 (SCB, SCC, MPK, SC2)
    DD3 (SCA, SCB, Jr. K workbooks, soaking up from the others, MPK)

Comment

Originally posted by KF2000 View Post
      Ha! I love you guys! <3

Move is....soon-ish???

AMDG,
      Sarah
      Apparently, my head has been in the sand. I've been here, all alone, and now I discover (thanks Jen!) that you're only an hour away... but now you're moving... Ha..

Want to hit up the Pink Palace (with the free summer membership passes for summer) before you go? My kids would love to see others of their similar age that has actually heard of Memoria Press... as we have yet to EVER find anyone local that does. Because if your signature is still accurate, mine are 8, 6, 3, and baby...

Lonely MJ/Margaret in west Tennessee....
      Margaret of Georgia, in west TN – Enginerd’s wife and Mama

2019-2020 · 8th MP Year, 9th Homeschooling
      Trekking along at a student self-pace...
      DD Summer 2009 · 5th
      DD Summer 2011 · SC4
      DS Summer 2014 · JrK/K
      DD Summer 2017 · Pre
      DS …EDD 11/2019

Memoria Scholé Academy
      Blog: Creative Madness Mama
      CherryBlossomMJ

Comment

Originally posted by CherryBlossomMJ View Post
        Apparently, my head has been in the sand. I've been here, all alone, and now I discover (thanks Jen!) that you're only an hour away... but now you're moving... Ha..

Want to hit up the Pink Palace (with the free summer membership passes for summer) before you go? My kids would love to see others of their similar age that has actually heard of Memoria Press... as we have yet to EVER find anyone local that does. Because if your signature is still accurate, mine are 8, 6, 3, and baby...

Lonely MJ/Margaret in west Tennessee....
        Whoa! Cool!
        Sending you a PM...
        AMDG,
        Sarah
        2019-2020 - 9th Year with MP
        DD, 18, Homeschool grad; Art major/philosophy minor
        DS, 16
        DD, 14
        DD, 12
        DD, 10
        DD, 7.5
        DD, 5.5
        +DS+
        DS, 18 months

Comment

Anita, where are you in Colorado? I am in Frisco. We are going to an American Astronomical Society event with my daughters and a friend from Granby, plus her daughters, on Tuesday. If that is not feasible, I want to meet you and Colomama. I cannot come to Solidatas unless I sell at least 2 properties in the next month (ha, ha, ha), but I can certainly drive anywhere in Colorado.
          JeJe Greer
          Mom to:
          Stella (7A with Henle Latin Units 1-5)
          Clara (SC4 in fall 2019, starting SC 5/6 in spring 2020)

Comment

Working...
          X